Crap, it's snowing

Started by TehBorken, Nov 26 06 07:58

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Baby lotion for your face?  Really?  Wow.... I actually have baby oil..was going to take a bath with that.  (my b/f actually brought it, which was kinda funny coming from a GUY!)  LOL!

Sportsdude

my dumb uncle puts baby oil on his bald head when he goes out side to tan.  Idiot is going to get skin cancer because baby oil is not what you want to put on your head when you go outside in the sun. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Yeah, no kidding, purelife. Baby lotion works fantastic because the lotion is made for babies. So no skin allergy, no harsh ingredients and it'll leave you smelling like a newborn.

Oh er.... did that come out right? [FONT size=1]smelling like a newborn[/FONT]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol smelling like a new born would that mean you smell like poop?  

Lise

No, no. Newborns have this wonderful aroma to them. It's unlike anything on this earth. Smells clean and wonderful.

Apart from the poopy diapers.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

yup I know, been around my cousins kids.  I shadow the little guy and he looks completely up and is like 'who is that tall guy?' lol.  He just turned 1 a couple weeks ago.    

Sportsdude

Wooo hoo! Its raining! Next comes the sleet then hopefully the the snow! About time I say tried of the heat.  

49er

it's 47 degrees F here.  My next door neighbor just began reroofing his house this morning.  The roofer removed all the wood shakes and felt today.  Its down to the plywood......I guess that it is not going to rain for the next two days

Sportsdude

Yeah its around 40F here now two hours ago it was 70F lol. Glad winter is back I was going crazy with the hot weather + the heat still going on in my house thus making my room with the lights on at 90F.  

P.C.

Our snow is melting off the trees and falling in huge thumps on the roof.  I suppose it will still be another couple days before we get out the driveway.

How's it looking over there.....are the streets cleared?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

These are actual photos of snowflakes......amazing

[img height=496 src="http://www.wolaver.org/math/snowflakes.jpg" width=534]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

My street? Nobody's gone by my city is more worried about the highway. (You'll understand what I'm talking about when I mean highway tomorrow) everything is closing down the malls, schools everything for tomorrow and tonight.  Its weird it hasn't snowed but sleeted hard. We've got about an inch to 2 inches of sleet on the ground. Good thing I don't have to work tonight. phew.    

Sportsdude

LOL they finally came up my street! What took them so long. ugh.  Judging by the plow We've had 2 to 3 inches of sleet.

haha they just went by again, where were they 5hrs ago?

|