Crap, it's snowing

Started by TehBorken, Nov 26 06 07:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Don't feel bad, dude. At least you're getting your fix here on DS.

I love Home Depot. Don't know why because I can't for the life of me how to fix things but there's something about the whole store that just makes my chi. I keep getting all these ideas and projects but they never materalized. Still, it's lovely to dream.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Morning Lise,

But I already opened the package and have my thermostat open off the wall wiht the wires hanging so I can see what they were. And the damned detailed instructions were on the INSIDE of the package and thats where it then told you that it wouldnt work with my setup and told me what one I had to buy lol. Ah well, I have a few friends that can probably use it.

Hoohaa? chi? who's that?

I love homedepot. My girlfriend has come to realize that she hates me going. I walk out with 200 bucks of stuff that I want to use for projects and end up putting them with the rest of the dusty stuff.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

dreaming rules!
Although when it comes to house projects P.C. I think is the one to talk about.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

49er

Home Depot takes back mechandises that are opened from their boxes

Sportsdude

UGH ITS FREAKING HOT OUTSIDE!!!

lower 20's!
hate it!

P.C.

I was just going to say the same thing 49er.  They have an excellent return policy....even if it's out of the package, or if it's past the 90 days, they will give you the amount on a HD card.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Canadian

P.C. wrote:
I was just going to say the same thing 49er.  They have an excellent return policy....even if it's out of the package, or if it's past the 90 days, they will give you the amount on a HD card.  

WHAT? They wouldn't return something I tried to return.

I am thinking you have a nicer smile P.C.! Probably a nicer charm too!

Lise

Yeah, I know. You can spend literally $$$ on Home Depot stuff that never gets done. Well, you gotta have charm on charm when you return opened stuff. Plus it doesn't hurt to flash your boobs.

Chi meanings life energy. Or something like that.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

chi means life energy that makes sense.

Chia pet.
It has life so much life it grows.

Russ

I wish I would have noticed this about the return policy before I went back, I would have tried. Oh well, got the new thermostat.. but I think Im going to just continue working on my truck instead of taking the 5 minutes to install it lol.

You wouldnt want to see me flash my boobs. Trust me.

Thanks for the help on the def Lise! 'bless'

P.C.

WHAT? They wouldn't return something I tried to return.

Awww, I'm sorry Canadian.  I wonder what the scoop with that is.  

A couple months ago, I returned some marble tiles I put down last winter.  I literally handed them a bag of gravel.  I wouldn't have made the attempt to return them, but when I was buying some new tile for my hearth, the HD guys says.....'so what are you tiling now?'  So I told him I had to re-do the hearth, because the 6 buck a tile stuff was history.  He said, well bring it back.  I was amazed, even after I explained that you wouldn't even be able to tell how many tiles I was returning unless you weighed it.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

I heard that about HD PC, they are really good with that type of no questions asked policy. I didnt think they would return an electronic thing like that with a plastic wrapping that was cut.

purelife

London Drugs has the same sort of policy.  You have within 14 days to test and use the product.  If you're not satisfied, return for full money.  I had to do this with a scanner that I brought.  It didn't meet my needs, so returned it.

I find that their customer service is really really good.  I'm happy.

Lise

Talk about returning stuff. My boss was in line at Cosco and this elderly couple returned a toaster that was 15 years old. Apparently it didn't work any more so they decided to returm it. To my boss' amazement, Cosco took it back at face value.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

|