Best Deals

Started by Lise, Nov 25 06 04:21

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

JJ

Free Yoga Mat With 4 Proofs of Purchase from Astro Zero Yogourt

Here's a nice mail-in offer for yogourt lovers: send 4 Proofs of Purchase from any Astro Zero Yogourt 650g Family Tub or 12x100g or 16x100g multipacks to:

Astro Zero Free Yoga Mat
P.O. Box 157, Station B
Toronto, ON M5T 2T3

and receive a free yoga mat in return! Please note, if your cash register receipt does not show "Astro Zero" in the description, you must send in an original UPC code along with the cash register receipt for each Astro ZerO purchased. If your cash register receipt shows "Astro Zero" in the description than the cash register receipts alone will suffice.

Here's the fine print: Mail-in entries must be postmarked by March 27, 2009 and received by April 3, 2009. Offer is only open to residents of Canada. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by March 27, 2009 and received by April 3, 2009. Offer good while supplies last.

[A href="http://www.astrocontests.com/zero/en/index.shtml"]http://www.astrocontests.com/zero/en/index.shtml[/A]  

P.C.

I don't know what kind of deal this is, but Costco has these little mini green beans, that are DEEEEEliscious.  I look at them every time I'm there (they're right beside the Manns Peas that I also get), but we've never gotten them before.  Mostly because the quantity is huge for 2 people.  

So with the fabulous 'green bags', we thought we'd give them a try.  

Anyways....they are a good deal for the amount you get, and they really are good.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Oh, my mom brought those ones and she made them for me when I was there last and they were yummy!  She buys them all the time now.  

I don't buy them because we don't end up eating green beans every day so I end up buying the organic green beans in the frozen section.  They are super delicious.  I follow the recipe on the back of the package.  

JJ

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Get a free pocket-size tire gauge at Chevron (BC locations) [/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][A href="http://www.drivesmartsavegreen.com/"]http://www.drivesmartsavegreen.com/[/A][/SPAN]

Michel

purelife

If anyone is looking for a slow cooker, The Bay, Metrotown is selling the Hamilton Beach brand for $35 regularly $90.  It's 6 quart, I think.  We needed a new one because the one we had was over 17 years old (grandma gave it to us) and the heating element was starting to slow down.  

Looks like this:

P.C.

That looks like an awesome deal.  I've been looking for a new one for a long time....but I'm looking for a small one.  They are hard to find.  The couple small ones that I've found are teeny and cheap.  If you ever come across a good small one....let me know.  

purelife

Are you looking for a 4-quart size, P.C.?  You're right that they are harder to find.  I wonder why it's so difficult.

We have a 4 quart but I was thinking that this 6 quart could make lots of lunches for work. :)  And I read that many meals freeze nicely.  I honestly don't know where I'm going to put this one as we barely have any space in the cupboards.

Lise

I bought a silly little one for like $60 with no fancy gadgets. What you have there is a good deal!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I'm not sure what the quart size would be....but the one I have is perfect for two.

I love those appliance garages....VERY nice.  I don't even have the space for those, but they are nice in that you can keep the appliances on the counter, but out of  sight.

An alternative to that, if you can spare a lower cupboard, is to get the hardware that 'cantilevers' them up on a shelf.  

Michel

P.C.

Nope....not so good.  You can get rice cookers.  I've never seen the value in them, as it's too simple to cook in a pot on the stove.  Once you figure out your timing and temp....you'll get perfect rice consistently every time.

Michel

P.C.

lol.  Yes....an appliance to turn something as simple as boiling water into a twelve step process.  Not to mention clean-up.

|