Best Deals

Started by Lise, Nov 25 06 04:21

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

No key.      I should have but it in a green bag where it would have remained fresh and ready for use.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

At least I have discovered, that I can get a new key on eBay for around $20 as opposed to the $250 that Toyota wants.  All I have to find out now, is how much Toyota will charge to have the microchip reprogrammed.

Michel

purelife

12 months of cranberry collection of recipes if you love cranberries.  

http://www.oceanspray.com/12months/

I love cranberries and can't wait to try the recipes from that booklet and on their website. :)

JJ

P.C. wrote:
 As the unofficial spokesperson for the Green Veggy Bags, I would like to report, that the results of my product testing is in.  I shamelessy donated for likely extermination, one grapefruit.  All grapefruits residing in the green veggy bags are as fresh as the day they went in.  The single grapefruit that was doomed to a regular plastic bag is ready for the compost. I think PC needs to be reported to the SPCF (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Fruit) for her cruelty to a grapefruit.

P.C.

But...but....I did it for us ALL.  For the betterment of all fruit and veggy eaters everywhere.  So....so, no longer would ANY of us have to toss our tomatoes before their time.

purelife

What changes have you noticed so far from using those green veggy bags, PC?  

P.C.

EVERYTHING stays fresher....WAY fresher.  Green onions are something I often toss...not any more.  They last until I have used the last bit.  Peppers don't get that slime action on the cut edge.  I like to buy the big container of spinach at Costco...but we don't usually see one of those through to the end either.  But in those bags it stays perfect.  

I transfer the stuff into them as soon as I unload the groceries.  I love 'em !!!  I haven't thrown out a morsel this month. (except for the sacrificed grapefruit....lol)

Michel

purelife

LOL MICHEL!!!!!!!    You might put proactiv out of business.

Michel

purelife

LOL...you can even come out smelling clean and fresh!  

Lil Me

If we've thought of it, someone has tried it.
 I'm sure someone....someone has put a plastic bag over their face before going to bed...earning themselves a Darwin Award.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|