Best Deals

Started by Lise, Nov 25 06 04:21

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

[/div][div]

Michel

Lil Me

I asked for a discount at Toys R Us today, and actually got one!
 Jeckyl needed a basketball.  There was one size 5 (little size) composite bball left in stock.  It was marked full price ($29.99!), even though it had no box, was dirty and looked beat-up and used.
 So they gave it to me for $10, final sale.
 I think I can clean it up with Mr Clean magic eraser.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

[span style="text-decoration: underline;"][/span]

purelife

That's a good deal!

I once got a discount from Sport Mart because their swim cap (off white) was a bit dirty on the outside and wasn't in any package.  I got it for like $2.  It was regularly more than $20.

If I see a shirt and there is a stain and it's the last size on the rack, I'd ask for a discount.  And some stores give it to me.  

Michel

Lil Me

Put an ad on Craigslist.  There's someone out there for you.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

JJ

Sun Rype juices coupons from save.ca:

http://www.save.ca/sunrype/

Michel

purelife

I bet the boys would love to have le jus de les pomme pomme.

Michel

[/div][div]  

Orik

i don't get it.. must be a french speaking joke...  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

P.C.

As the unofficial spokesperson for the Green Veggy Bags, I would like to report, that the results of my product testing is in.  I shamelessy donated for likely extermination, one grapefruit.  All grapefruits residing in the green veggy bags are as fresh as the day they went in.  The single grapefruit that was doomed to a regular plastic bag is ready for the compost.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|