Best Deals

Started by Lise, Nov 25 06 04:21

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Canadian Tires will have a sale starting this Saturday on massaging chairs for 65% off. It sells for $19.99 or something like that. It's a pad that you hook onto your chair.

Meh. I paid so much for that pad as a Christmas gift for hubby.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

can i just sit on your lap and you can massage me lise?

Lise

Of course, kingy. However I'm not responsible for any loss of member you might experience should you sit on my lap.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

who would be responsible for that then?

Lise

I would say.......................... my pocketknife.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

do you charge extra for that?

Lise

Uhm..... you want me to reply to that? I mean, we're talking about removing a piece of your general with my razor sharp pocketknife and you want me to charge you for that? LOL.

kingy, you're so cute that I would pay top dollar to see you run around and breed in any human zoo!
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Another great deal found. Tomorrow only at IGA, Purex toilet rolls (24 rolls) go on sale for $5.00.

Babyfest at Toys R Us starts tomorrow so if you have friends who are having babies, this is the best time to get gifts for them.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

At London Drugs, throughout this week, Dole 1L juices (pineapple 100%, pineapple/mango/orange, etc) are for .99cents with a 12 per customer limit.  These normally cost $1.89.      

Lise

Dang! That's a good deal. I  might just go get one.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

well if you girls are going to head over to London Drugs here's the flyer:

[a href="http://www.londondrugs.com/msib20/Flyer/jan_23_06/flyer_pages.html"]http://www.londondrugs.com/msib20/Flyer/jan_23_06/flyer_pages.html[/a]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

We have the flyer, SD.  Thanks anyways.  :)

I just thought to post that one about Dole juices because I drink them a lot and thought to share this great deal with everyone.  They rarely go on sale for a buck.  

Get the mixed ones, Lise.  Like the pineapple/mango/orange blends.  They are awesome.  I LOVE PINEAPPLE!

Lise

I'm not too crazy about pineapple (once in a blue moon, ok) but I can handle it in a mixed cocktail.

Hey purelife, ever tried grilled pineapple? Wait till summer rolls over, then you buy a fresh pineapple, chop into pieces then tossed on the grill. Dip in melted chocolate. Heaven.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I've never tried grilled pineaple...and in chocolate!  Oh, that sounds delicious.  Thanks for the idea, Lise.

Lise

No probs. I got the idea from watching Nigella Bites. She's awesome. I tried her recipe and it was just wonderful.
Bill Cosby.

|