Monday R U @ work or @ play.

Started by Orik, Jul 05 10 10:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Orik

Well it is that time of the week again monday... For some it is a day of rest a chance to play or to party and for some others who are not so lucky it is the first day back to another week of toiling in the slave pits.

What do you do on a Monday is it your day to slave away at work for starvation wages ?

Or is Monday your day off, offering you a well needed chance to sit back and relax ?

Just what is it you do with a Monday...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

I work on Mondays and all weekday long.  I wish that I didn't have to live pay-check to pay-check because I wanted to continue contributing to RRSP's every pay check because company also matches my contributions but I so need the money when we're surviving on one income.  It was different when we didn't have a kid and both of us were working.  

Sportsdude

What was Monday? I can't remember. I'm packing, it's my last days, but whenever I get back to where I'm going. I've got a rough couple of years ahead.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

SD meet for Coffee's before you travel away from this neck of the woods for the foreseeable future ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

What day are you leaving SD?

Monday.. I should be at home with a beer in my hand bbqing.

Normal monday is just another day either at home or at work for me. Depends on my rota. When Im away the different weekdays done make a difference to me. At home.. doesnt make much of a difference either, except for my fiancee so I know her days off. Sundays I know when they are, cause some of the stores I normally go by are closed, that gives it away to me that its sunday.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims