How's the weather with you?

Started by Gopher, Nov 21 06 11:27

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Wet last night, like really pouring rain. Sorta "dry" today but am not holding my breath. Am expecting gusty winds come Thursday.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

No beans for you today, Lise.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

*squeezes a delicate lady-like fart*

Excuse mua, I'm in my happy place right now.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

A ladylike fart?  Ah, no doubt the very same that I once (in very genteel circumstances)  heard referred to as a 'scented message' (un message parfume - as the French so elegantly say).        

Lise

ROTFL.

Good one. I'm sure my 'scented message' is nothing like yours. I bet it's more like poetry in motion.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

I hope motion isn't the operative word.

Lise

*fanning topic and holding up nose*

As long as motion doesn't come with a brown surprise.

Man. Did this topic get off course again?  How the heck did that happen? Anyways, I gotta run, Gopher. Life invades and I have to attend.

Take care, amigo.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

LMAO

...or,  a diapered delight?  

P.C.

Weather here is bizzarre.  I have never in all my years on the Island, ever seen anything like this.  The road I take to work was impassible, on Monday, when I went into work.  The road looked like a forest.  There were 20 trees down in the length of a half city block, and all the power poles and wires with it.  We were told we weren't going to get power until Sunday, so having lights tonight was a treat.

I was thinking of heading into the nearest motel for a shower tomorrow....lol, but hopefully we'll have enough hot water over night.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Oh Jeebus.....here comes the wind.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Almost idyllic - for December.  

Gopher

How things change - three days later and it's foggy and very cold.

Gopher

How's the wind, Sportsdude?

Devil

Yes, the southern/mid states looked like they got beat up pretty good last night?

Gopher

I'm waiting for Sportsdude to tell us all about it.

|