Alberta Clipper.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

8th consecutive day of rain.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

pitbullca.bc

still warm...windy...kinda rainy

dewey

It's -22 but with the windchill it's -30....can you spell brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....and we also have a ton of snow......where is spring for gawds sake?????

Russ

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

dewey

Russ....yep...in Fort McMurray....damn deepfreeze....lol  

Russ

Ouch. I been there. neg 27 for me. Flew into the city then drove to there to visit some friends. It was warm and sunny when we got there.

Few days into the week we were there it went into instant blizzard mode.. Then we traveled to red deer. I havent been back since. lol.

I dont envy you. Stay safe and stay warm!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Right now at 3:35am its clear, full moon (i think anyway) and 1 C out.

Another really nice day today high around 11 or 12 C, with few clouds.  Going to be like this for the rest of the week, nice.

dewey

I work here but live in Vancouver....next trip home isn't till the 18th....where I understand it's considerabely warmer....

pitbullca.bc

still warm +5 ish.  No complaints from me!

Sportsdude

Suppose to be 26 to 27 C today and then promptly drop to 0 C tonight, making about a million people sick.  

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

Sunny and lovin' it. Too bad it's not going to last........
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Lise wrote:
Too bad it's not going to last........
 --

Shhhh!  Don't say those things!  "They" have been wrong before, and "They" will be wrong again.  

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

LOL. I hope so, Lil Me but it doesn't spell too good this weekend. A pity though. I really want to take the kids out to Maplewood Farm one of these days.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|