How's the weather with you?

Started by Gopher, Nov 21 06 11:27

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Here we've got a bladder-shrinkingly cold wind.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

For some reason, it's not too bad where we are. A bit of sunshine peeking out. Dunno how long this will last though.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Not a cloud in the sky today about 15 C out.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

purelife

Wow, we've been having some weird weather.  First, it was mild this morning, then a bit of showers and then this heavy gust of wind and some rain, and now it's sunny? or starting to get sunny?  wow, weird...  this is downtown though....  

Sportsdude

It could reach 20 C tomorrow, its going to be like this through the weekend.  Sunny and mild.  

purelife

To answer your original question, Gopher,

The weather is hugging me right now.  It is SO with me.  :)

Russ

Its cold and grey. Rained on teh way in today, then stopped. Got SUNNY for a while, but when I went outside it went away and started to sprinkle again.

Heard snow this weekend. Not too sure but the forecaster might be a politician
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Clouds now. Heavy ones too. Looks like a wet evening. *sigh*

Snowfall warning in Whistler.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Is a warning necessary when it's wanted.

Like WATCH OUT.....I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU SOME MONEY !!!!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Wet - it started off fine and sunny, and then 'it' came again.  

Lise

Well, no point in crying.... let's just all enjoy rain as PC pointed out.

[FONT size=1]Website: [/FONT][A href="http://photog74.wordpress.com/"][FONT size=1]http://photog74.wordpress.com/[/FONT][/A]
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

same as yesterday not a cloud in the sky. 17 C here. It will be around 18 or 19 tomorrow and for most of the weekend.  

Gopher

Rain, thunder, lightning........

Russ yes!

Well, theres like 3 inches of snow on the ground now. I was outside working on my toyota camping truck and got soaked lol. I knew it was time to stop when I started sticking to the metal of my truck.

|