what if you are unworthy?

Started by Bahreet, Feb 28 06 10:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Bahreet

[font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"] I have fallen in love with agirl that likes me but doesn't love me, so it looks now like it will gono further, she just wants to remain friends. It sucks to be unworthy.I will probably never try again. [/font]

TehBorken

Bahreet wrote:
[font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2"] I have fallen in love with agirl that likes me but doesn't love me, so it looks now like it will gono further, she just wants to remain friends. It sucks to be unworthy.I will probably never try again.

Ahhh, she wants to be "friends"- the Kiss Of Death. If her mind is made up there may not be much you can do except to move on.
[/font]
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Bahreet

You are right, of course, it is hard to recover from rejection moreso than to not have tried in the first place. Is it just a mythical hope to have two people that are equally crazy about each other?

I'm starting to think it will never happen, and anything that does happen will just be settling.

Sportsdude

unless you save her life of course.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

"You are right, of course, it is hard to recover from rejection moreso than to not have tried in the first place. Is it just a mythical hope to have two people that are equally crazy about each other? "

Bahreet......no offense intended, but what a silly notion.  Not having that 'chemistry', is NOT rejection.  It's honesty, and it's an honesty that makes you no less worthy for the RIGHT person.  Would you be happier to have a relationship procede, without all the right factors in place ?

It's not a mythical hope to have two people find their way to each other....most often when you're not looking.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.