Hey Seattlites. I need help.

Started by Sportsdude, Feb 28 06 10:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

Okay how do I get from Sea-Tac to Lakewood without using a car. Looked at the sound transit page could figure out anything.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

TehBorken

Sportsdude wrote:
Okay how do I get from Sea-Tac to Lakewood without using a car. Looked at the sound transit page could figure out anything.
Doing it by bus would be ugly. Your best bet may be a cab. Expensive, but direct. I can't really think of any inexpensive way that doesn't involve cab . Maybe one of the airport transporter companies perhaps.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sportsdude

why are the buses really bad like st. louis or something.

TehBorken

Sportsdude wrote:
why are the buses really bad like st. louis or something.

I think they're just very inconvenient and rather slow, but I honestly don't have much experience with 'em. I'm mostly going by what other people have mentioned to me.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sportsdude

I thought about the regional train because doesn't it stop at Sea-Tac then take the bus from Tacoma to Lakewood. But I looked at the bus schedules and they only run on mon-fri and not a lot. Somebody needs to fix that.  

canadian

the usa bus system must suck ass, we have the best bus system and everything here is so much better than there, I think America has to make fun of Canada cause it knows everyone likes us better then them!

Johnny

Sportsdude, most of us here are not familiar with the bus system in Tacoma as it is a separate city about 30 min. from Seattle. Seattle's bus system is very efficient as highly used. Good Luck! P.S. Canadian your post is ridiculous.

CK

canadian wrote:
the usa bus system must suck ass, we have the best bus system and everything here is so much better than there, I think America has to make fun of Canada cause it knows everyone likes us better then them!

Note: Not all Canadians express the same point of view as this AssHat that posted this!!

all canadians

yes they do feel the same way as canadian shitbox, we hate americans, just cause the majority of you people are dumb as shit, "CANADA, WHATS CANADA" Get out of your basement and go ask 10 people on the street if they know where or what CANADA is, you will get this answer" CANADA, WHATS CANADA", now thats just dumb seeing how as our country is better than yours!

In every way our country is better than yours and everyone here knows it!

kits

I am Canadian and you certainly do not speak for me 'all canadians'
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

all canadians

cause your a faggot, kits

CK

all Canadians, why are you so worried about what Americans think anyways?

all canadians

im not im just telling you the truth, I could care less what you dumbf*cks think, its just the truth and I thought you should hear it!

CK

Well ok...thanks for the news update.

CK

One more thing. I am a proud Canadian too. But I don't have to be a proud Canadian by slamming my American friends. [/DIV]There are f*cktards, and cool people in every part of the world.