Most incredible tattoo ever

Started by TehBorken, Nov 15 06 06:58

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Really, this is way, way, out there. I'm guessing this guy isn't going to grow up to be an insurance salesman. It's not makeup, it's a full face tattoo. Zowie.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

There's GOT to be a better way of dealing with an acne problem.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

That brand on his neck...Modzene.com...he's getting paid for that advertising.  Probably a LOT of thousands of dollars for that.  

TehBorken

purelife wrote:
That brand on his neck...Modzene.com...he's getting paid for that advertising.  Probably a LOT of thousands of dollars for that.

I'm not positive that part is really a tattoo...I thinknt at part may be watermarking or photoshopped. A lot of the bodymod photos show stuff like that and I'm sure they aren't all tattoos.

Russ

A buddy of mine got a free massive tattoo on his lower back and ass included by a tattoo artist trying to get into the tattoo! magazines yearly pictures of tattoos and artists pushing the limits. His claim to fame is he got his ass shown to millions all across N America, I just called him an idiot.

The tattoo looks cool the first time and maybe the second, after that you get mad everytime he pulls his ass out to show everyone.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

UGH!!!!!  That is nauseating in the extreme.  Can you imagine him trying to pick up girls?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

a) This is repulsive, b) they're probably flocking at his door.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

TehBorken

Gopher wrote:
a) This is repulsive, b) they're probably flocking at his door.

LOL, true dat.

I'd pay anything to see this guy in a job interview.

Interviewer: "So, Mr. Jones, you're- AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! DAWN OF THE DEAD!! CALL SECURITY!!"

Lise

That's only a face a mother can love.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I think his mother disowned him to be honest  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kingy

anyone remember this lady who was paid to get a tattoo...

P.C.

There isn't enough money out there to persuade me to mar up my body with an ad.

Is there any less of a commitment or statement if one were to walk around like a cheap billboard, if the tattoo were removable????  (washable????)  I guess I just don't get.

I can't imagine the poor mother of the daughter that brings this fellow home for Thanksgiving dinner.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

It would be the talk of the table, though.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

If you could sit at the table with him
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims