Does anyone here have a webcam?

Started by TehBorken, Nov 14 06 08:44

Previous topic - Next topic
|

TehBorken

Does anyone here have a webcam? I just got one, seems to work fine, but the person I was calling with the Skype video-phone service couldn't see me. Anyone know anything about this. I could see them fine and I could see myself in my on-screen window, but they couldn't see me at all. (??) Anyone wanna run a test?  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I've thought about getting a web cam but don't know if its worth it. Whats the cost?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Don't know. Depends on model and where you buy it. Some offer rebates.

I'm just more interested in seeing TB naked in front of the webcam. Ah, the possibilities!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

does it cost money to run it? like a monthly charge or something and how good is the resolution. Need one when I go off to Seattle.  

TehBorken

Lise wrote:
Promise to be naked?

Mmmm, maybe. Got a cam? PM me.

TehBorken

Sportsdude wrote:
does it cost money to run it?

Nope.

like a monthly charge or something and how good is the resolution.

Up to 640x480 full-motion for the one I got.

Lise

Ooh, TB. Can you sweeten the offer so I'll take it into consideration?

[FONT size=1]*hubby in background holding shotgun* [/FONT]
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

Lise wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Ooh, TB. Can you sweeten the offer so I'll take it into consideration?[/div]  
Lol, I dunno....I don't think I'm nearly as good looking as you must think I am. I don't have to sneak up on a mirror but GQ isn't gonna be breaking down my door anytime soon either. But if have a cam I could test with I'd be reeeeeeeeeally reeeeeeeeeally appreciative.

Lise

I would, my dearboy but I have to keep dashing on and off here. Sometimes I have to leave the computer to tend to the little ones.

So if I could, I really would do it. *sincere nod*
Bill Cosby.

purelife

If I had a webcam, Teh, I would gladly do the favour for you.  For real.  

kingy

purelife, lise, gimme your addy and i'll send both of you a webcam!

Lise

Bill Cosby.

purelife

wow, kingy.  I'm lost for words that I don't even remember my address.  ;)

Sportsdude

lets all get webcams and have a DS cam party!  

|