Does anyone here have a webcam?

Started by TehBorken, Nov 14 06 08:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Mine self destructed when i had it out in the garage with me while using my laptop on WiFi.. But it was old so I dont feel so bad, But what one should I buy now? Any suggestions on whats a good one?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

I use a digital camcorder for mine. Vast difference in the image quality.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Send kingy your address and he'll Fedex you one with your choice of brand.  YUP!  ;)

Russ

Lise wrote:
 I use a digital camcorder for mine. Vast difference in the image quality.[/DIV]
 hoohaa? you mean hook the camcorder up as a webcam? Wait, I think I can do that with my canon powershot, I remember reading something about that in all the gizmo functions it listed when I was trying to figure out how to turn it on and take pictures.

Lise

Yep, Russ. If you have USB port, you should be able to hook up your digital camcorder/camera to your computer. No need to buy extra webcam.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

OMG, I have a camcorder too.  Oh OH, that kinda spells trouble.

Sportsdude

So do I, I'll see if It works.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

ok i give up, im just going to buy a new one next week.

Sportsdude

can't find my usb cord for my camcorder ugh!  

Lise

Should point out that not all camcorder/camera will work. You need one that says specifically that it can hook up to the web and allow you to MSN.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

oh, I see so I'll get a new one for myself since the other one is the 'family' one.  

Russ

Yeah I thought so lise, thats why I gave up lol.

[A href="http://www.windowsphotostory.com/Hardware/Canon-Powershot-A620.aspx"]http://www.windowsphotostory.com/Hardware/Canon-Powershot-A620.aspx[/A]

I couldnt find anything on it.

EDIT: thanks all for your help! 'bless'

purelife

What about blessing me, Russ?  I helped you, didn't I?  *cries*

Lise

Ah, I hate to see a goddess cry. *bless point awarded*
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

gosh your so needy today  pl    

|