Coffee

Started by Russ, Nov 14 06 07:15

Previous topic - Next topic

What type of coffee do you find the best when/ if you drink it?

Perkolated coffee
Drip coffee
French Press
Boiled Coffee (leave the grounds in it)
Instant Coffee
Espresso
decaf Coffee
I dont Drink coffee. You fool Russ!!
I drink Tea not coffee!!
Bacon

Lise

Of course, Trollio..... you hail from England where they make some of the best damn tea on the planet apart from India.

Belgian fries with mayo? No bloomin' way. Eeow. Then again, I have dipped mine in chocolate sundae.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

The thing I don't like about the Belgian version of fries is that they use mayonnaise instead of ketchup on them.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

I eat mine plain or with some gravy. poutine.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

There's a really great Belgian cafe on Commercial that makes fries to die for. A must!!

[SPAN id=business_name][FONT size=+1]Belgian Fries[/FONT]
[/SPAN][FONT size=-1]1885 Commercial Drive[/FONT]
[FONT size=-1]Vancouver, BC V5N 4A6[/FONT]
[FONT size=-1] [NOBR](604) 253-4220[/NOBR][/DIV][/FONT]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Future Canadian

Yowza! Another Euro fry haus in Van to check out? Yippee! We always stay in a hotel a block away from Fritz downtown (I can't remember the street name) and just love it! And I love mayo on my fries! Especially the dutch mayo they have at Fritz. There are no Euro fry shops here in Portland - I thought aboot opening one until I realized I really do hate food service and wouldn't want to buy myself a job.  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Russ

I thought you were a canuck now future canadian.. Portland is a beautiful place, do you go to the shakespeare festival there when its that time of year there? Ive been down three times to see it over the past 8 years.

Uh, I dont mean to rock everyones boat, lol, but I LOVE mayo or ranch dressing on my fries. Its the same idea as eating the mcchicken sauce from rons gourmet steakhouse on teh fries from there. I actually dont like catsup on my fries.

I actually gave up on tea, and am now onto a mug of afterdinner darkroast.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Future Canadian

A Canuck in spirit only for now, but PDX does make for a decent substitute for sure. I've yet to get to Ashland, but I'm sure we will eventually. I did get to see the Oregon Shakespere Company perform Glengarry Glenross a number of years back, tho. That was a treat. There is so much going on around here in theater, music, art, outdoors, etcetc that I wish I could take in. With all that free time I have, of course.  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Trollio

[span style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(128, 0, 0);"] Lise wrote:[/span][br style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(128, 0, 0);"][span style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(128, 0, 0);"]Of course, Trollio..... you hail from England where they make some of the best damn tea on the planet apart from India.[/span]

Well see, that's what imperialism gets you. We don't actually grow any of the stuff. It all comes from India and China and some other places in that part of the world. We just put things in it and then you get things like Earl Grey. We also make it stronger than other European nations, and that's why people go on about English tea.

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Lise

OIC. Thanks for clearing that up. I just remember drinking tea in England and it was such utter bliss. Can't duplicate the same stuff here no matter how hard I tried.
Bill Cosby.

|