Silly Forum Games - Revived

Started by purelife, Nov 11 06 06:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

There was this hemaphroditic neoconservative choreographer with gigantic member who ate pudding with a fork with predictable consequences.  To my surprise and secret delight it liked to
make giant bubbles that blew Sportsdude out of Missouri to the Kentucky of all places.  Then this beautiful girl picked him and threw him

Sportsdude

There was this hemaphroditic neoconservative choreographer with gigantic member who ate pudding with a fork with predictable consequences.  To my surprise and secret delight it liked to
make giant bubbles that blew Sportsdude out of Missouri to the Kentucky of all places.  Then this beautiful girl picked him and threw him into the mississippi

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

make giant bubbles that blew Sportsdude out of Missouri to the Kentucky of all places.  Then this beautiful girl picked him and threw him into the mississippi River.  She had

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
make giant bubbles that blew Sportsdude out of Missouri to the Kentucky of all places.  Then this beautiful girl picked him and threw him into the mississippi River.  She had voted republican in

49er

make giant bubbles that blew Sportsdude out of Missouri to the Kentucky of all places.  Then this beautiful girl picked him and threw him into the mississippi River.  She had voted republican in the recent election

Sportsdude

make giant bubbles that blew Sportsdude out of Missouri to the Kentucky of all places.  Then this beautiful girl picked him and threw him into the mississippi River.  She had voted republican in the recent election she's a Bush

49er

make giant bubbles that blew Sportsdude out of Missouri to the Kentucky of all places.  Then this beautiful girl picked him and threw him into the mississippi River.  She had voted republican in the recent election she's a Bush munching bull dyke, threatened Sportsdude with

TehBorken

purelife wrote:
There was this hemaphroditic neoconservative choreographer with gigantic member who ate pudding with a fork with predictable consequences.  To my surprise and secret delight it liked to make giant bubbles that blew Sportsdude out of Missouri to the Kentucky where his horse

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

[FONT size=5]FRICKIN HILARIOUS!!!! More!!![/FONT]

There was this hemaphroditic neoconservative choreographer with gigantic member who ate pudding with a fork with predictable consequences.  To my surprise and secret delight it liked to make giant bubbles that blew Sportsdude out of Missouri to the Kentucky where his horse decided it was

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

me

There was this hemaphroditic neoconservative choreographer with gigantic member who ate pudding with a fork with predictable consequences.  To my surprise and secret delight it liked to make giant bubbles that blew Sportsdude out of Missouri to the Kentucky where his horse decided it was a better dancer

purelife

There was this hemaphroditic neoconservative choreographer with gigantic member who ate pudding with a fork with predictable consequences.  To my surprise and secret delight it liked to make giant bubbles that blew Sportsdude out of Missouri to the Kentucky where his horse decided it was[strong style="font-weight: normal;"] a better dancer than Sportsdude.  Then[/b]  

purelife

There was this hemaphroditic neoconservative choreographer with gigantic member who ate pudding with a fork with predictable consequences.  To my surprise and secret delight it liked to make giant bubbles that blew Sportsdude out of Missouri to the Kentucky where his horse decided it was[strong style="font-weight: normal;"] a better dancer than Sportsdude.  Then[/b] the horse gobbled  

Lise

There was this hemaphroditic neoconservative choreographer with gigantic member who ate pudding with a fork with predictable consequences.  To my surprise and secret delight it liked to make giant bubbles that blew Sportsdude out of Missouri to the Kentucky where his horse decided it was[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] a better dancer than Sportsdude.  Then the horse gobbled the farmer's underwear[/b]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Future Canadian

There was this hemaphroditic neoconservative choreographer with gigantic member who ate pudding with a fork with predictable consequences.  To my surprise and secret delight it liked to make giant bubbles that blew Sportsdude out of Missouri to the Kentucky where his horse decided it was[strong style="font-weight: normal;"] a better dancer than Sportsdude.  Then the horse gobbled [strong style="font-weight: normal;"]the farmer's underwear faster than a(n)[/b][/b]

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Lise

There was this hemaphroditic neoconservative choreographer with gigantic member who ate pudding with a fork with predictable consequences.  To my surprise and secret delight it liked to make giant bubbles that blew Sportsdude out of Missouri to the Kentucky where his horse decided it was[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] a better dancer than Sportsdude.  Then the horse gobbled [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]the farmer's underwear faster than an overworked pink vibrator. [/b][/b]
Bill Cosby.

|