Silly Forum Games - Revived

Started by purelife, Nov 11 06 06:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Little Fish wrote:
With his mighty trident, he poked  miss Lise very gently  in her nice goat-costume when suddenly fireworks  went  off and she cried, as it was a sign that all was  not  going according to Sawdust's careful planning.  Emergency measures  were  taken before the luscious miss PC sang, 'Ode to  a  Nightingale' which [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]won first  place and was awarded a Noble prize. The applause rang, across the land[FONT style="FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-WEIGHT: bold" size=4][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial Narrow"] [/SPAN][/FONT][/b]and over the seas, until it was silenced by bursts of fireworks, exploding thunderously overhead grasping everyones attention, With a standing ovation, all who[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] were present cried.[/SPAN]  Fortunately, Natasha put

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Gopher wrote:

With his mighty trident, he poked  miss Lise very gently  in her nice goat-costume when suddenly fireworks  went  off and she cried, as it was a sign that all was  not  going according to Sawdust's careful planning.  Emergency measures  were  taken before the luscious miss PC sang, 'Ode to  a  Nightingale' which [strong style="font-weight: normal;"]won first  place and was awarded a Noble prize. The applause rang, across the land[font style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;" size="4"][span style="font-family: Arial Narrow;"] [/span][/font][/b]and over the seas, until it was silenced by bursts of fireworks, exploding thunderously overhead grasping everyones attention, With a standing ovation, all who were present cried. Fortunately, Natasha put [span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]It out of[/span]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Gone Fishing

With his mighty trident, he poked  miss Lise very gently  in her nice goat-costume when suddenly fireworks  went  off and she cried, as it was a sign that all was  not  going according to Sawdust's careful planning.  Emergency measures  were  taken before the luscious miss PC sang, 'Ode to  a  Nightingale' which [strong style="font-weight: normal;"]won first  place and was awarded a Noble prize. The applause rang, across the land[font style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;" size="4"][span style="font-family: Arial Narrow;"] [/span][/font][/b]and over the seas, until it was silenced by bursts of fireworks, exploding thunderously overhead grasping everyones attention, With a standing ovation, all who were present cried. Fortunately, Natasha put It out of the reach of the forum trolls,
 [div style="font-weight: bold;"][/div]

Russ

Gone Fishing wrote:
With his mighty trident, he poked  miss Lise very gently  in her nice goat-costume when suddenly fireworks  went  off and she cried, as it was a sign that all was  not  going according to Sawdust's careful planning.  Emergency measures  were  taken before the luscious miss PC sang, 'Ode to  a  Nightingale' which [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]won first  place and was awarded a Noble prize. The applause rang, across the land[FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-STYLE: italic" size=4][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial Narrow"] [/SPAN][/FONT][/b]and over the seas, until it was silenced by bursts of fireworks, exploding thunderously overhead grasping everyones attention, With a standing ovation, all who were present cried. Fortunately, Natasha put It out of[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] [/SPAN]the reach of the forum trolls, whom were waiting  [DIV style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][/DIV]

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

With his mighty trident, he poked  miss Lise very gently  in her nice goat-costume when suddenly fireworks  went  off and she cried, as it was a sign that all was  not  going according to Sawdust's careful planning.  Emergency measures  were  taken before the luscious miss PC sang, 'Ode to  a  Nightingale' which [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]won first  place and was awarded a Noble prize. The applause rang, across the land[FONT style="FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-WEIGHT: bold" size=4][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial Narrow"] [/SPAN][/FONT][/b]and over the seas, until it was silenced by bursts of fireworks, exploding thunderously overhead grasping everyones attention, With a standing ovation, all who were present cried. Fortunately, Natasha put It out of[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] [/SPAN]the reach of the forum trolls, whom were waiting  to sneak in

Little Fish

With his mighty trident, he poked  miss Lise very gently  in her nice goat-costume when suddenly fireworks  went  off and she cried, as it was a sign that all was  not  going according to Sawdust's careful planning.  Emergency measures  were  taken before the luscious miss PC sang, 'Ode to  a  Nightingale' which [strong style="font-weight: normal;"]won first  place and was awarded a Noble prize. The applause rang, across the land[font style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;" size="4"][span style="font-family: Arial Narrow;"] [/span][/font][/b]and over the seas, until it was silenced by bursts of fireworks, exploding thunderously overhead grasping everyones attention, With a standing ovation, all who were present cried.

Fortunately, Natasha put it out of the reach of the forum trolls, whom were waiting [strong style="font-weight: normal;"]to sneak in[/b], unknowingly PC was

Gopher

Orik

[strong style="font-weight: normal;"][/b]Fortunately, Natasha put it out of the reach of the forum trolls, whom were waiting [strong style="font-weight: normal;"]to sneak in[/b], unknowingly PC was watching as she does, ever ready

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Tiger's Eye

Fortunately, Natasha put it out of the reach of the forum trolls, whom were waiting [strong style="font-weight: normal;"]to sneak in[/b], unknowingly PC was watching as she does, ever ready to pounce on the wicked ones.

Gopher

Tiger's Eye

Fortunately, Natasha put it out of the  reach of the forum trolls, whom were waiting [strong style="font-weight: normal;"]to sneak in[/b], unknowingly PC was  watching as she does, ever ready  to pounce on the wicked ones. Not all trolls are wicked. only  

Gopher

Orik

Fortunately, Natasha put it out of the   reach of the forum trolls, whom were waiting [strong style="font-weight: normal;"]to sneak in[/b], unknowingly PC was   watching as she does, ever  ready  to pounce on the wicked ones. Not all trolls are wicked. Only, only the mentally-handicapped disagree with  

|