Silly Forum Games - Revived

Started by purelife, Nov 11 06 06:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Hi guys.  I got this idea from an OLD OLD DV poster who posted this silly game.  So, thanks to him and you-know-who-you-are-because-you-still-come-over-to-DS.  ;)

Ok, I'll start with 3 words to start off a story.  Then, the next poster continues off with the previous 3 words and adds the next 3.  So on and so forth.  This'll be interesting.

Here are my 3 words to begin this game:

There was this  

49er

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]There was this[/SPAN]  hermaphroditic neoconservative choreographer with gigantic member

P.C.

ummm........way to kill a great story 49er.  I was so looking forward to hearing how it all worked out. *rofl*  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

There was this hemaphroditic neoconservative choreographer with gigantic member who ate pudding
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

49er

There was this hemaphroditic neoconservative choreographer with gigantic member who ate pudding with a fork

purelife

There was this hemaphroditic neoconservative choreographer with gigantic member who ate pudding with a fork with predictable consequences.  To my surprise

P.C.

There was this hemaphroditic neoconservative choreographer with gigantic member who ate pudding with a fork with predictable consequences.  To my surprise and secret delight
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

There was this hemaphroditic neoconservative choreographer with gigantic member who ate pudding with a fork with predictable consequences.  To my surprise and secret delight it liked to

Sportsdude

There was this hemaphroditic neoconservative choreographer with gigantic member who ate pudding with a fork with predictable consequences.  To my surprise and secret delight it liked to
 make giant bubbles

purelife

make giant bubbles that blew Sportsdude

Sportsdude

make giant bubbles that blew Sportsdude out of Missouri

purelife

make giant bubbles that blew Sportsdude out of Missouri to the Kentucky

Sportsdude

make giant bubbles that blew Sportsdude out of Missouri to the Kentucky of all places

purelife

make giant bubbles that blew Sportsdude out of Missouri to the Kentucky of all places.  Then this beautiful

Sportsdude

make giant bubbles that blew Sportsdude out of Missouri to the Kentucky of all places.  Then this beautiful girl picked him  

|