TehBorken - ARGH! Something screwy going on.....

Started by Lise, Nov 11 06 03:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Keep getting this around 3.39pm Saturday. Just thought I'd let you know.

[H3]Template Parse Error![/H3]It seems something has gone sour on the forum with the template system. This problem should only be temporary, so please come back later and try again. If you continue to see this message, please contact the administrator.

You can also try [A href="jvascript:location.reload();"]refreshing this page[/A].    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

Thanks. Yep, that wuz me. I was adding a share box. Can ya see it?  

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

It's at the bottom of the greyed page area, Sportsdude.  I checked it out a little, but I don't understand it.  I'm a little slower than some....lol
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
It's at the bottom of the greyed page area, Sportsdude.  I checked it out a little, but I don't understand it.

What it does is allow someone to quick-submit a post here to Digg, Fark, del.icio.us, Furl, etc with just a click. Generally you have to have an account at wherever you're submitting it to (and I think you may need to be logged in there too). I haven't gotten it to work for me on Fark but the other places seem to work correctly. Try clicking the button for Furl and you'll see that it automagically transfers the title of the post here to their screen.

I'm a little slower than some....lol

But a lot cuter than most!  

TehBorken

Sportsdude wrote:
where is this share box?

At the bottom of the screen. Looks like this:
[span style="font-family: Verdana,Tahoma,Arial; font-style: italic;"]Share this story![/span]    [span style="text-decoration: underline;"][/span]  [span style="text-decoration: underline;"][/span]  [span style="text-decoration: underline;"][/span]  [span style="text-decoration: underline;"][/span]  [span style="text-decoration: underline;"][/span]  [span style="text-decoration: underline;"][/span]  [span style="text-decoration: underline;"][/span]  [span style="text-decoration: underline;"][/span]  [span style="text-decoration: underline;"][/span]  [span style="text-decoration: underline;"][/span]
[span style="font-family: Verdana,Tahoma,Arial; font-style: italic;"][/span]

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.