NO, I didn't register

Started by Bumbling Bee, Nov 11 06 02:34

Previous topic - Next topic

ENUF

Jolly Green Giant

Needless to say, that latest post by "Jolly Green Giant" wasn't by myself at all. Those a**holes are impersonating me again.

And what's more, they have the audacity to hack the site and add a line to my post .... how they do that isn't my concern but TehBorken, you "SuperHero", it's about time you do your job as an administrator, instead of siding with them.

TehBorken

Jolly Green Giant wrote:
Okay, I admit the car analogy was pretty stupid. There, are you satisfied ?

Not really, but it's a start.

But that name was mine because I used it first. No one else had the right to use it and teborken is a stupid a**hole f*cker for letting someone else register it.

I love you too. Oh, and I used the word "and" first, so you have no right to use it. Are we clear on that? Don't use the word "and", because I used it first.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Jolly Green Giant

I'm sure the silent majority sympathize with my plight. They're just afraid to speak up.

TehBorken

Jolly Green Giant wrote:
Needless to say, that latest post by "Jolly Green Giant" wasn't by myself at all. Those a**holes are impersonating me again.

And just how the f*ck are we supposed to tell????? How is anyone supposed to be able to tell who the "real" Jolly Green Giant is? Seriously. Anyone can use that name, how are people here going to be able to tell the difference? I don't even know if I'm replying to the "real" you.

And what's more, they have the audacity to hack the site and add a line to my post

(sigh) No, they didn't. No one is "hacking the site" and altering your posts. They copied your post and added a line, you idiot.  Pay closer attention next time, okay?

how they do that isn't my concern but TehBorken, you "SuperHero", it's about time you do your job as an administrator,

And what would that job be, exactly? Scolding people for showing everyone what a dunce you are? Someone else said you were "obstinate", and the word fits you to a "T".

instead of siding with them.

Oh please. I defended you once and you chastised me for it! So forget it, you're on your own, pal.

And no, I'm not going to spend my day tracking down your many enemies and detractors, erasing their posts, or doing anything else. You f*cking nitwit, register a name, any name, and all this will become moot. But nooooooo, you want to play the poor little victim and have something to bitch about. Well f*ck you, I have better things to do than change your diaper and censor this forum just for your sake!

In fact, because of your inecessant whining and toddler-like behavior, I may just set the forum to require a registered name to post. Two clicks in the Admin panel is all it would take. Then you wouldn't have a stage on which to beat your breast and complain about the unfairness of it all. The more I think about it, the better it sounds.

Them

Why not allow him to continue to post? We've grown fond of the whiny little shit. As long as he posts in "openglopish", that would be ok.

TehBorken

Them wrote:
Why not allow him to continue to post? We've grown fond of the whiny little shit. As long as he posts in "openglopish", that would be ok.

Don't worry, I'm not going to f*ck over the entire rest of the forum just for that nimrod.

Us

That's cool. Fate has handed him to us. We can make lemonade out of him.

Lise

Us wrote:
That's cool. Fate has handed him to us. We can make lemonade out of him.[/DIV]
   * hands over wicked looking blade *

[img height=473 src="http://i15.tinypic.com/42n3j9i.jpg" width=609]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Chief Wakanakan

I registered my name because I believe someone would end up hating me and using my name to.It wasnt that hard it took about 2 min's to do it. I just believe you should have registered it, but it's your choice.

Chief Wakanakan (Swayson Tribe)
Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

Lise

Shoot. That's the first damn intelligent response from you, Chief. I think you deserve to be blessed today.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Moolah!

Sooner or later this was bound to happen.

I'm still amazed that no one has grabbed the nickname macademe so far.
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Jolly Green Giant

Raging Poodle! wrote:
I'm still amazed that no one has grabbed the nickname macademe so far.
----------------------------------------------------

It just proves that DS is no more a haven "for mature and intelligent conversation" than DV is, contrarywise to the claims made by someone here a few months ago.

Jolly Green Giant

Worst Analogy Ever wrote:
All he did was steal my nick.
That nick wasn't available as I had thought it up and was using it.

He didn't "steal" anything. You had no claim to it at all, none whatsoever. Otherwise, show me the legal standing that gives you the "right" to use that name exclusively. Face it, you were too stupid or too obstinate to register the name and now it's GONE. Stop pretending the name was "yours". It was never "yours" anymore than a street corner you may be standing on is yours. You're using it, but so can anyone else.

If you see a car parked in the street and no one sitting inside it, do you feel that car is "available" to you ?
That's the LAMEST analogy I've ever heard. A car is property that's been bought and paid for, and there's a legal paper trail to prove it. Its ownership is assigned, just like registering a name. Could you come up with a stupider, less valid analogy if you tried??
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This may be the lamest analogy you have ever heard, but that would suggest it may be the first one. It's time you learn some more about analogies.

You call my analogy lame but as always in such cases, you fail to see how "lame" your own one is. A street corner is public property ; I didn't think it up or invent it or be the first to use it. My nick, however I thought up myself, so I do have a right to it.

Of course a car is property, but some people don't give a damn about that, just with my nick. Legal papers or not.

Poolah!

Raging Poodle! wrote:

I'm still amazed that no one has grabbed the nickname macademe so far. [/DIV]

|