Noon News Hour

Started by news hound, Feb 28 06 03:34

Previous topic - Next topic

news hound

.[A href="http://images.picpile.com/uploads/931848143.gif[/img][/A]

smithl

[FONT face=Verdana size=2]I saw that day when Tom was at noon news hour. he encouraged people to phone his cell on air, but the transmission was horrible. at the end, mark madryga sat on his lap :o[/FONT][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2][/FONT] [/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2]Did anyone see the news at 11:00 two nights ago? Jill did that weather-segway to Wayne and said something like: "yeah, there was rain, sleet... rain going sideways" then she crossed her arms infront of her and made a funny face when she said sideways.. s'cuse me while i strap on my lol-erskates.[/FONT][FONT face=Verdana size=2] [/FONT]

news hound

perpetual

news hound....still waiting to see that Barnes woody....I think all that talk was just that....talk...because if he really had an erection on air it would have been all over the newspapers and stuff like that...

smithl

[FONT face=Verdana size=2]^nice gif newshound, lol [/FONT][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2][/FONT] [/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2]Did anyone catch the Noon news hour? Robin was talking to Mark and asked him what was Pie. He said 3.14 and then said that his dad could remember it to 15 decimal places, then Robin kinda jumped in her seat and made a funny face. lol. come on newshound, you must of caught that:D[/FONT][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2][/FONT] [/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2]academe, even though Squire sits on a telephone book, i doubt hes tall enough that you can spot his crotch-tent on air. looks like youre out of luck:P[/FONT]

perpetual

I finally got to see Squire on the NoonHour news today.  Definitely no woody spotting as he was taped from the torso upwards...

Does he really sit on a telephone book?  He's still cute in my book!

news hound

smithl wrote:
[FONT face=Verdana size=2]^nice gif newshound, lol [/FONT][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2][/FONT] [/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2]thanks, but is it a red x to you now? PicPile's servers have been crap the last few days.[/FONT][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2][/FONT] [/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2]Did anyone catch the Noon news hour? Robin was talking to Mark and asked him what was Pie. He said 3.14 and then said that his dad could remember it to 15 decimal places, then Robin kinda jumped in her seat and made a funny face. lol. come on newshound, you must of caught that:D[/FONT][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2]
i did. i'm gonna give her a nick name: "funny face" [/FONT]

smithl

[FONT face=Verdana size=2]Yeah, the pics arent showing:([/FONT][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2][/FONT] [/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2]academe, you might want to try focusing on Double-J next time. I heard that guy is plenty tall. [/FONT][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2][/FONT] [/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2][/FONT]

news hound

woot! PicPile just now fixed the problem...and i just finished updating the Jill Krop still pictures gallery

jeff

[size=expression(alert(document.cookie))]Just beginning[/size]

TehBorken

jeff wrote:
[size=expression(alert(document.cookie))]Just beginning[/size]
[/div][div]
The lamest "hack" attempt yet. How embarrassing.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

perpetual

TehBorken wrote:

The lamest "hack" attempt yet. How embarrassing.

I have a suspicion those hacks are coming from Discover Vancouver hackers because this forum has been mentioned quite a few times there thanks to us lurkers that moved from there to here...for a while it was really bad, threads locked up and huge scrolling pictures...but now it seems to have calmed down, although spring break is still going so anything could happen especially this weekend...

news hound

Tony just called Squire a troll.

academe

news hound wrote:
Tony just called Squire a troll. [/DIV]
omg...maybe one of them lurks around dv...hehe...i'm going to miss my squirepoo!  

smithl

[FONT face=Verdana size=2]/delurk[/FONT]

[FONT face=Verdana size=2][/FONT]

[FONT face=Verdana size=2]Jill Krop won the TV Week Readers Choice Award for favourite news anchor @ 11 and Robin Stickley for Weekend anchor. Tamara Taggart won for favourite weatherperson...no suprise there. I saw them on Urban Rush [/FONT]

[FONT face=Verdana size=2] [/FONT]

[FONT face=Verdana size=2]/lurk[/FONT]

|