Noon News Hour

Started by news hound, Feb 28 06 03:34

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

perpetualacademe wrote:[em][/em]
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I was registered...but Teh deleted my registration so I didn't know if it was because no one wanted me to come here....[/div]
My bad. I removed some accounts that were registered but that had never posted. It was probably one of them. If you want to re-reg as "academe" I'll make sure not to remove it this time.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

perpetual

TehBorken wrote:
perpetualacademe wrote:
[DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]I was registered...but Teh deleted my registration so I didn't know if it was because no one wanted me to come here....[/DIV]
My bad. I removed some accounts that were registered but that had never posted. It was probably one of them. If you want to re-reg as "academe" I'll make sure not to remove it this time.

Nah, it is okay.  Thank you anyway.  

news hound

smithl wrote:
[FONT face=Verdana size=2]I cant believe i missed the news that day :O wow, those are some nice pics news hound[/FONT][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2][/FONT] [/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2]acadame, you know you can register, so you dont always post as guest:P[/FONT][/DIV] [/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2]edit: just noticed. Steve Darling, man of the year? lol okay[/FONT][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2][/FONT] [/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2]you missed a good one. Robin looks better with her hair up for some reason.[/FONT][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2]as for Steve being man of the year...lol i had the same reaction.[/FONT][/DIV]Sportsdude wrote:

sounds complicated.[/DIV] [/DIV]only for premiere. anything beyond basic tools in that software eludes me. it's all mostly time consuming and creative-juice draining.

tenkani

NEWS HOUND!![/DIV]I just checked out your Jill Krop page. You are teh evil genius    [/DIV]Can we say "unhealthy fixation"??[/DIV]All the heavy breathing GIFs had me rolling LOL!
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

TehBorken

Now if only we could map Jill Krop onto the Bra Simulator....
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

tenkani

[FONT color=#7f3f00]OMGZ!!1[/FONT][/DIV]

smithl

[img style="WIDTH: 88px; HEIGHT: 131px" height=183 src="http://www.thecemeteryproject.com/images/Photos/Clinton,%20Bill.gif" width=121]

[FONT face=Verdana size=2]"A Jill Krop boobie simulator?! I loves mes the internet, yeeeeehaaaaaw!"[/FONT][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2][/FONT] [/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2]oh bill, when will you learn?[/FONT]

tenkani

Jill Krop? I'd hit it TWICE!!

news hound

NEWS HOUND!![/DIV]I just checked out your Jill Krop page. You are teh evil genius    [/DIV]Can we say "unhealthy fixation"??[/DIV]All the heavy breathing GIFs had me rolling LOL!

get outta town Tenkani..thought you saw it before and called me creepy or was that[/DIV]somebody else? hmmm...news hound ponders the state of his fixation...healthy! [/DIV]i added some more just for you.

tenkani

Yeah, I probably did call it creepy.[/DIV]But creepy isn't necessarily a bad thing...

news hound

that's more weird than creepy lol. [/DIV]that head looks familiar...

Future Canadian

OMG is that Terry Schiavo's head? That's too damn funny. And creepy. And cool.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

smithl

[FONT face=Verdana size=2]I was watching the news this morning, and i noticed that blonde from the A-Channel is not there anymore, they must of sacked her!:O[/FONT][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2][/FONT] [/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2]Though theyre still keeping Astrid Braunschmidt around. I remember once she mentioned that shes married and that they spent their honeymoon on a skiiing trip. :S[/FONT][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2][/FONT]

perpetual

tenkani wrote:
Yeah, I probably did call it creepy.[/DIV]But creepy isn't necessarily a bad thing...[/DIV] [/DIV]

Whoa...that is downright creepy if not scary to see the late Terri Schiavo popping up and down like that...who is the guy making he move?  He looks like Tom Green.

tenkani

Yeah, it's Tom Green from "Freddy got Fingered".

I have to admit, I never had the courage to see that movie. Tom Green's comedy is spotty at best. The only thing in the ads I thought was funny was the weird sausages on strings musical instrument. Can anyone who's seen the movie pls explain WTF is up with that??

|