How often are you on DS?

Lots and Lots
Not Enough
Just Right
I prefer DV, why am I here?
Russ is a fool for doing a poll
Bacon

Russ

Ok besides not seeing any fun polls, I decided that I spend LOTS of time on here and just wanted a poll to see what others thought about their time spent on here.

You get three choices max, if you think I forgot something or want to see something on there, just post up and Ill add it.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

DS is not too addictive otherwise I'd be here hours and hours on end. It's just nice enough for me to read the board, leave messages then come back when I'm free.

Besides with TB around, can it not get any sexier?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Great. Another poll. More please.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Thread Cop

Great Poll.  

kitten

Splendid idea for a poll.  Too much time and not enough seem to be the same thing for me.  Truly addictive.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Trollio

I voted bacon.  
one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Russ

Trollio wrote:
I voted bacon.  
   Ha! A man after my own heart. Im a firm believer that all polls must have a bacon option in case all others do not apply to you.

I made this soon after I came to DS and forgot about this.. Tc has been doing an awesome job of bringing back some good threads! Keep it up bud.

I couldnt decide either miss kitten, so thats why I decided to give more than one vote. Its much more fun that way!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims