You Pitiful Dumbed Down Morons

Started by Mutilated Mind, Nov 05 06 08:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutilated Mind

Some of you may know Alex Jones and his website Prisonplanet.com/.
He is a very, very outspoken opponent of anything remotely reeking of government interference with private and personal freedoms and is known for exposing conspiracies.

But sometimes I think he puts it on a bit strong. Anyway, if you listen to this audio clip
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5976458311622122442&q=Reconquista

you might understand what I mean.
If you go on listening to the end of the recording however, maybe you will actually feel a kind of chill creeping up your spine as I did. This guy seems "dead" serious, even if he is telling "us pitiful dumbed down morons" (the American public, I suppose) sometimes things which seem just a bit too much to swallow...

Mutilated Mind

The clip is about the danger the huge numbers of illegal immigrants, basically those coming from Mexico, are apparently to the United States' cultural and political integrity.

curses

i never actually listened to him before. lol.

oh i'm so angry. oh listen to me because i'm right.  

curses

the guy sounds like one of those armchair philosopher idiots. oh i'm better than everybody because i'm so angry. lol

they make the worst kind of fascists. so f*ck him and the horse he rode in on.

g-unit  

curses

lol. he say he ain't addicted to anything.

hey alex. why don't you try and go a day without the self-righteous anger.

curses

lool ^^ i just said the same thing three different ways. maybe i could become a radio host.

you f*cking noobs. i know everything!

tenkani

*clapping hysterically*  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

soapbox

alex jones is a clown with discredited,half baked conspiracy theories.

rather boring actually.

states he believes in UFO's and Bigfoot also.

Mutilated Mind

soapbox, if you are trying to tell us you disagree with Alex Jones, IMHO this is not the right way to go about it.

He may be some kind of nut in your opinion, but I think you shouldn't try to tell people how they have to judge him. Let them do that for themselves. Or do you think they shouldn't be free to do that ?

soapbox

nowhere in my post do i ask readers to agree with me,there is no attempt to to persuade anyone of anything.

i am stating what i think of the guy,no more no less.

people are free to review his writings and think anything they desire of him.    

irony

Mutilated Mind wrote: "soapbox, if you are trying to tell us you disagree with Alex Jones, IMHO this is not the right way to go about it."

lol, look who's talking, mr lack of substance himself.