Almost Flammable

Started by TehBorken, Feb 27 06 02:39

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Man registers .345 blood-alcohol level

Michael Ferraresi
Feb. 27, 2006 02:21 PM

SCOTTSDALE - His blood-alcohol level was so high that it had the effects that experts say is near surgical anesthesia. Peter Hickock was passed out at his home in Scottsdale on Sunday when his 5-year-old daughter called 911.

Hickock could face child endangerment charges, Scottsdale police said.

Hickock, 40, was found unconscious and bleeding in the 7600 block of East Williams Drive, near Scottsdale and Pinnacle Peak roads. He was transported to Scottsdale Healthcare Shea with a 0.345 percent blood-alcohol content, police said. At .35 coma is possible

Emergency responders found the only food in the house was peanut butter and bread. The 5-year-old's mother was on vacation in Hawaii and left the girl in the custody of Hickock, according to Scottsdale Detective Sam Bailey. The parents share joint custody, although the girl is now in custody of a family friend.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lisa Maree

That guy is lucky to be alive.

I just hope they get that little girl away from those people (aka her parents).  I mean the mother had to have known her ex had a drinking problem.  Poor girl.

primefactor

It's a pity that natural selection doesn't work faster. The biggest idiots generally manage to crank out a few kids long before they do something fatally stupid.

Then again, I suppose nature only cares whether or not we reproduce, not whether or not we're smart or kind. Dumb doesn't count against you in the same way when you're a species with an average lifespan of 76 years. And fertility is such a crapshoot.

tenkani

Agreed, primefactor. The deadwood has been allowed to accumulate in our species for far too long. [FONT color=#c00000]This planet needs a napalm enema![/FONT]

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

TehBorken

Lol, that is SO warped. I shouldn't laugh. But I did.

tenkani

TehBorken, you are a man with deep, festering issues.[/DIV]I like that.

Ah, if anyone was offended by that clip blame Admin. He's been controlling me with his swollen cranium. Wish I had psychic powers too    
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

TehBorken

Lol, I mean, really- who wouldn't find Bambi getting blown to pieces by a nuclear blast uproariously funny?

[/div][div style="font-style: italic;"]Ah, if anyone was offended by that clip blame Admin. He's been controlling me with his swollen cranium. Wish I had psychic powers too    
Shhhhhhhh! Supposed to be a secret. But yes, I will take the blame. It's all my fault. And I confess- it was me on the grassy knoll!