Amazing Race sucked!

Started by Lise, Dec 11 06 12:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Saw the final episode. Sucked. No action, no brain tease in the final leg of the race. I'm not surprised the models got to the end. They were the only strong team apart from the blondes.

Kinda have a feeling the race is all pre-determined. I mean, c'mon!!! Like you won't have two finalists at the end. Yeah.................................right.

OK. End of rant.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

How can you have seen the final episode? Its still being advertised? Or is it playing again as a repeat already.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kingy

there is no doubt in my mind that this game is somewhat 'rigged'. a good example is the final. the flight was fully booked and when the two models asked about getting on that flight, the counter person said it didnt look good. the next thing i know, she said to talk to her manager and then they were let on. i am sure cbs pulled some strings so they can get on just that flight so they have a close race.

Lise

Russ wrote:
How can you have seen the final episode? Its still being advertised? Or is it playing again as a repeat already.[/DIV]
   The final episode aired on Sunday, Russ. OLN usually does a repeat on the weekdays, I think.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.