What's going on?

Started by P.C., Dec 07 06 07:41

Previous topic - Next topic

kitten

Shrinking each time, no doubt.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Russ

Yes, I mean. I hear from my mother that before when she was younger that her not smoking was irregular, and was used and recommended by many to help lose weight for women.... now look.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

But have you seen the reports that obesity is on the rise?

Russ

Yes, I look at one too! *sigh* Im looking forward to going back to sea to work so I can get back to a normal look again.

Its mostly amongst the younger children right now isnt it?

kitten

It is being studied more in young children, but the obesity increase extends to all ages.

Russ

That makes sence.. start at the bottom and work their way up. It would make sense that if you do a survey of only one sample, that the sample would look bad before the rest does it not?

kitten

Did you know that the expensive women's clothing stores deliberately put smaller sizes on the labels, so that women will think they are thinner?

Russ

Actually I heard something to that effect amazingly enough. I dont know from where or why I would remember that obviously life changing fact.

Wait. I do remember, I heard it from one of my old friends whom worked at La Senza as a regional manager or something like that. She was complaining about how the womens sizes vary from company to company, because of all the complaints they were getting.

kitten

It really does boost sales though.  Illusion is a wonderful thing!

Russ

Dont they have some sort of illusions on that santa clause train ride at Stanley Park?

My gf and I are thinking about that.

kitten

I don't know.  I've never been on it.