Where is kitten?

Started by Lise, Nov 01 06 10:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Anyone? Anyone?????? Am a tad worried. If anyone can get hold of her (email or whatever)... ask her to drop a line to say she's ok.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Darned if I know, I've sent her a couple of e-mails but have had no reply so far. Anyone know her surname so we could perhaps give her a telephone call and find out how she is?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Yeah, I'm worried as well.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Nope. I only know her first name. I should have gotten more details. Oh well.... kitten, if you read this, PLEASE write back and let us know you're ok.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

I cant add anything helpful here, but I hope she's ok.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I'm VERY concerned, and feel utterly helpless.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

yeah each passing day, I feel more and more worried. I hope this just is a computer problem.

LondonBoy

Kitten is expecting a child......* Bless that Girl *. She is probably taking some timeout for routine checkups or just spending some quiet time with her loved ones, or she may have already given birth to her child. Either way, you can't keep a loving girl like Kitty down..............She'll come back !!            
If You Believe In The Will Of God, The Will Of Satan Will Never Destroy Thee.

purelife

I thought kitten and tenkani were out together for a romantic soiree because tenkani had been away too for quite some time.  But now he's back, but where's kitten?

I miss her too and hope she's doing ok.

TehBorken

LondonBoy wrote:
Either way, you can't keep a loving girl like Kitty down..............

Apparently they could for at least a moment or two....unless they did it standing up.  

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

Let's give her a heap of blessings to welcome her back when she returns!  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Still no word, Gophie. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/e030.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

nothing on this end as well.  

Lise

Blessings upon blessings to kitten should she return. *sigh*
Bill Cosby.

LondonBoy

Here Kitty Kitty........* kiss kiss *

I have a nice saucer of milk for when you return....;-)
If You Believe In The Will Of God, The Will Of Satan Will Never Destroy Thee.