Previous topic - Next topic
|

Mutilated bee

Wah, I'm so f*cked now.

Give me another chance, please?

I'll try to be good.

I want my mommy.

I want my teddy bear.

Mutilated Mind, can I have my name back?

Ah'll suck yo' dick.

Chief Wakanakan

Mutilated bee wrote:
 Wah, I'm so f*cked now.

I'll try to be good.

I want my mommy.

I want my teddy bear.

Ah'll suck yo' dick.[/DIV]
 I do not understand why you posted this. However Thanksgiving is coming up and I would like to refresh you on it's "screwjob". Many years ago Pilgrams came over from Europe to escape religios proscution. They were not good at dealing with the land over here. We showed them many useful tricks. We had dinner and then later the white men turned on us. This is why we sided with the french. I know this was many years ago, I hope the natives that are still around can make peace with the white man, however I do not see it happening,

Chief Wakanakan (Swayson Tribe)
Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

P.C.

We had dinner and then later the white men turned on us. This is why we sided with the french. I know this was many years ago, I hope the natives that are still around can make peace with the white man, [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"]however I do not see it happening[/FONT]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"][/FONT]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"][/FONT]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"][/FONT]I'm afraid you're probably right, Chief.  There is no moving forward when one lives in the past.

I find any empathy for the plight of the First Nations replaced with resentment, for constantly being held accountable for events from generations long gone.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

weird al

We had dinner and then later the white men turned on us. This is why we sided with the french.

...so, you sided with the French because you don't like white people?

oh shit!

lol. back then they would have been metis you fool. or this far west they are more likely half breed. but what self respecting half breed is doing this far west is another thing entirely.  

oh shit!

p.s. is it true the swayson tribe are a landless tribe? you know like the little shells.  

Trollio

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-family: Comic Sans MS; color: rgb(191, 95, 0);"]This thread is brought to you by...[/span]

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Chief Wakanakan

Greeting,

I wish to apologise for comments I have made that may seem racist. I will stop making comments that are unapporate for this subject. I am simply trying to help my people who are left to get their land back. Also I do not know why we dont appear in Google, however my group is and was very small. My history of my tribe comes from stories past down from my relatives who are members of the tribe. I am again sorry for comments that may seem offensive.

Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

TehBorken

Trollio wrote:
 [span style="font-weight: bold; font-family: Comic Sans MS; color: rgb(191, 95, 0);"]This thread is brought to you by...[/span]

[img style="width: 64px; height: 73px;" src="http://discovervancouver.com/images/navi_logo.gif"]

Lol, yeah, I thought I was channeling DV there for a moment....

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Russ

Dont worry the Borken, you arent the only one thinking that this thread is our own little DVness here.

To be honest I dont check there very often anymore, we get it here!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Chief Wakanakan

Greetings,

You are currect, this is a taste of DV, seeing as how DV was where I first started the thread "My Land".

Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

Moolah!

Admit it now, some of them can be really cute... [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_big.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Jolly Green Giant

Chief Wakanakan wrote:
Mutilated bee wrote:
Wah, I'm so f*cked now.
I'll try to be good.
I want my mommy.
I want my teddy bear.
Ah'll suck yo' dick.

I do not understand why you posted this. ----------------------------------------------------------

You do not understand ?
I'll enlighten you. This was obviously not posted by myself, Jolly Green Giant (formerly known as Mutilated Mind, now stolen, AKA Bumbling Bee on DV), but by a troglodyte posing as a civilized person with the intent to harrass and ridiculize me. Especially this kind of thing ("Ah'll suck yo' dick") is a part of this type's favorite fantasies, and they love to dwell in those, to the detriment of their normal mental capacities. They fantasize in this way most about everyone who is not a troglodyte, as it's the only way they are able to feel superior in some way. Einstein is very lucky to be dead.

Did you see that time travel movie based on the book by HG Wells, with those Eloi and the Morlocks ?  :)

OTOH, I have a question for you, Chief Wakanakan : why is it the "Swayson Tribe" isn't listed on the Tribal Governments page for the letter "S" ?

http://www.firstgov.gov/Government/Tribal_Sites/S.shtml

P.C.

ridiculize ???  I kinda like this word.....may I use it ???
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

JGG

P.C. wrote:
ridiculize ???  I kinda like this word.....may I use it ???
----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you understand it ... why not ?
I think I might have gallicized it a bit, it usually being written "ridicule". But the French say "ridiculiser", so... my mistake.

JGG (formerly known as Jolly Green Giant and Mutilated Mind, both having been, to all practical extents and purposes, stolen)

|