My Land

Started by Cheif Wakanakan, Nov 01 06 09:15

Previous topic - Next topic
|

joe

sure we are the same i'm a smart white guy hes a fat redskin lol i see the comparsison lol

d'oh

joe wrote:
 sure we are the same i'm a smart white guy hes a fat redskin lol i see the comparsison lol

joe if you're so smart, why does chief wackmeoff have a such a flawless command of the english language compared to you?

Chief Wakanakan

I think I know who Joe is, its Bob Martin who always blames me for causing problems. I do not cause problems, I simply solve them and Bob if you have a problem with my heritage then come deal with it to my face! I can not have you trashing what is very importain to me, my culture. If you get on and see this meet me outside the libraray at 2.

Chief Wakanakan (Swayson Tribe)
Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

TehBorken

You're "both" full of crap as far as I'm concerned. And using a proxy IP like you're doing won't change that. So tell me "Chief" where are you right now, what city? Quick, look it up and explain to me why you're there. Road trip, perhaps?

[font size="1"] Chief Wakanakan wrote:
[/font][font size="1"]I think I know who Joe is, its Bob Martin who always blames me for causing problems. I do not cause problems, I simply solve them and Bob if you have a problem with my heritage then come deal with it to my face! I can not have you trashing what is very importain to me, my culture. If you get on and see this meet me outside the libraray at 2.

[/font]And why do you talk like an indian from those bad 1950's movies? Do you think indians in 2006 actually talk like that?
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Chief Wakanakan

I live in Greenup Ky, with my family. I dont know why it concerns you but anyways where do you live. Only fair since you asked me.

Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

TehBorken

Chief Wakanakan wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I live in Greenup Ky, with my family. I dont know why it concerns you but anyways where do you live. Only fair since you asked me. [/div]
I'm in Seattle WA, right where my IP says I should be.

And why is it, as someone else pointed out, that there is absolutely no mention of you in Google (8,168,684,336 Web pages) or Yahoo (nearly 20 billion pages)?  Is it because you simply don't exist and there is no such thing as the "Swayson Tribe"?
[font size="-1"][/font]  

Chief Wakanakan

That is nice of you to share that, most people on this site are from Canada. I am off for now but hopefully I will be back monday.

Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

Mutilated Mind

TehBorken wrote:
And why is it, as someone else pointed out, that there is absolutely no mention of you in Google (8,168,684,336 Web pages) or Yahoo (nearly 20 billion pages)?  Is it because you simply don't exist and there is no such thing as the "Swayson Tribe"?
---------------------------------------------------------------------

And why is it you don't say that that comment was written by me ? Is it because it would be too complimentary and it wouldn't demonstrate Mutilated Mind's crankiness well enough ?

TehBorken

Mutilated Mind wrote:
And why is it you don't say that that comment was written by me ? Is it because it would be too complimentary and it wouldn't demonstrate Mutilated Mind's crankiness well enough ?

Actually it was because I didn't remember who it was, I just remembered the comment as I zipped by the cruft and flotsam.

But for the record, let all ye fine citizens know that it was indeed "Mutilated Mind" who in fact did, forwith and herewith, by the party of the second part and by the power vested in him, posted that comment first, this Day of Our Lord, November 9, 2006, right [a  href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,2995.msg33396.html#msg33396"]here[/a].

sure sure

no worries. i'm taking on this racist scumbag over at the other place. you cats should check out the mess i'm making outta this punk. lol  

Mutilated Mind

Why does Wakanakan the so called Indian speak proper English? Has anybody else besides me noticed this? Also I have officially joined to protect myself from people like this Joe character and Wakanakan.

P.C.

Something fishy going on here.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Bumbling Bee

sure sure wrote:
no worries. i'm taking on this racist scumbag over at the other place. you cats should check out the mess i'm making outta this punk. lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

He has been willfully and gratuitously insulting and offensive without any doubt, but you sound quite like a scumbag yourself, if you don't mind my saying so.

The difference is, you are a politically correct scumbag - one with a license, so to speak - while he is a politically INcorrect scumbag.

Bumbling Bee

The fishy thing going on, if you want to know, is that a scumbag has stolen my nick - Mutilated Mind - and used it to register.

Mutilated Moron

Bumbling Bee wrote:
The fishy thing going on, if you want to know, is that a scumbag has stolen my nick - Mutilated Mind - and used it to register.

lol, now that's FUNNY. all this time your pissing and moaning and acting like a baby with a wet diaper and now someone STEALS YOUR NAME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Should have regged it when you had the chance, you dumbf*ck.

Whoever did that, I thank you for putting this a**hole in his place. thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

|