My Land

Started by Cheif Wakanakan, Nov 01 06 09:15

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Garbonzo Bean

Mutilated Mind wrote:
TehBorken wrote:
And the Sun might revolve around the Earth instead of the other way around. But it doesn't.
------------------------------------

No, it doesn't. So what ?

YOUR COMMENT HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN RATED "[span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 0); background-color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-weight: bold;"]STUPID[/span]". PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

Mutilated Mind

You know, Garbonzo Bean.... you are making me feel tired (I say this because I think you are probably a regular of this board who has fired this kind of comment at me before).

What with all the stupid comments which make out probably about 90% here (yours included).... why did you pick out mine ?

Mutilated Mind

OMG !

I just fed a troll.

I should stop doing this, I suppose. I am just too nice.

Chief Wakanakan

Greetings,

Today I bring good news, my tribe was just awarded with ten acres of land outside of Kansas City Mo. Hopefully though we will be abale to take back more land.

Chief Wakanakan  (Swayson Tribe)
Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

Chief Wakanakan

Joe wrote:
 Listen CW,

I am sick of you blaming the "white man" for your problems! We killed you guys off because you were a problem. You were standing between us and our goal of a great nation. You guys were stuck in the past so we had to whipe you guys out! We were modern aged and you were the past. The past is dead just like your ancestors who by the way I'm living on their land, when the bathroom is occupied I go pee on their land mahahahahahahahahahahahaha

J to the E[/DIV]
 I see you are upset with me and my people. You are entitled to your opinion, however I do not ee how my people would keep a  nation from becoming "great"? I wish to retaliate with your comments about my ancestors land, but I will reframe from it, maybe it's the best decision I've made on this site.

Chief Wakanakan (Swayson Tribe)
Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

Trollio

Chief Wakanakan wrote:
I wish to retaliate with your comments about my ancestors land, but I will reframe from it,

Reframing can be expensive, but if your current frame is damaged, or simply no longer fits in with your decor, it might be your only option. Check with different frame shops to find out who offers the best price and variety of frames.

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Mutilated Mind

Chief Wakanakan wrote:
Greetings,
Today I bring good news, my tribe was just awarded with ten acres of land outside of Kansas City Mo. Hopefully though we will be abale to take back more land.
----------------------------------------------

Oh, great. Just what we needed. Some good news. No worries, Chief, while you were away we guarded the place and chatted a bit to keep some knuckleheads busy.

As for the land you would like to take back, I'm afraid the Mexicans will be there before you. They are very busy sending troops into the southwestern states and are planning on claiming them "back" some day.

Just being curious : on your website you describe the Swayson tribe as having existed or something or other. If it "existed" or "was living" or something like that, doesn't that mean it doesn't exist anymore today ? Also, a google search didn't  show any results. How is that ?

P.C.

omg, Trollio......
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Chief Running Bull

Howe. My Tribe the Shawnee has also got land from our arch enemy "the white man." It is not enough. Me and my people need more and we will do whatever it takes to get. Me and my people have to live off this land. White man will take it again if we don't watch it carefully. Just like our land in Oklahoma and our buffalo in South Dakota.

P.C.

We ALL have to live off the land.  We ALL have to treat the land with respect.  How do you feel you need to live off the land differently than the 'white man'.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

I call "bullshit". These two clowns ("Joe" and "Chief Wankalot") have the same IP.

Just another troll with a modem.....

Chief Wakanakan wrote:
Joe wrote:
 Listen CW,
I am sick of you blaming the "white man" for your problems! We killed you guys off because you were a problem. You were standing between us and our goal of a great nation. You guys were stuck in the past so we had to whipe you guys out! We were modern aged and you were the past. The past is dead just like your ancestors who by the way I'm living on their land, when the bathroom is occupied I go pee on their land mahahahahahahahahahahahaha

J to the E[/div]
 [div]I see you are upset with me and my people. You are entitled to your opinion, however I do not ee how my people would keep a  nation from becoming "great"? I wish to retaliate with your comments about my ancestors land, but I will reframe from it, maybe it's the best decision I've made on this site.

Chief Wakanakan (Swayson Tribe)

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Joe

Yeah your pretty smart Teh... I always see that dumb indian at the computer lab in town so I spyed on him and then wrote crap against him. I did this because he is simply a prick he needs to get over his land issues and move on I am sure you all agree with me

J to the E

TehBorken

Joe wrote:
Yeah your pretty smart Teh... I always see that dumb indian at the computer lab in town so I spyed on him and then wrote crap against him.

Lol, suuuuuuuuuuuuure you did. Yeah, I believe that. Really I do. *cough*

Joe

Believe what you want, I think its funny you people put up with this native a**whole. I could care less what you think, but he's pretty stupid and I hate him.

TehBorken

Joe wrote:
Believe what you want,

Thanks, that's exactly what I'll do.

I could care less what you think, but he's pretty stupid and I hate him.
Hating yourself is unhealthy.

|