My Land

Started by Cheif Wakanakan, Nov 01 06 09:15

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

True enough teh borken. I DO like the idea of registering to this website so its not like DV in that aspect. I was surprised that he actually registered in the fact I thought he was a complete troll.

CW, heres a serious question for you. Why do you think that the first nations should have guaranteed fishing rights over the other non-native fishermen?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

LondonBoy

Hi Chief,

How's it going bro ?? Respect you for your beliefs and everything. Reminds me of the bro's fighting for their land against the Israeli's, but less violent.....Thank God !! Well, must dash for now. Got some coconuts to smash together at the dreaded DV..............DS is better though, so much more refined and tranquil !!

We'll smoke the peace-pipe later !!                            
If You Believe In The Will Of God, The Will Of Satan Will Never Destroy Thee.

Chief Wakanakan

Hello,

I thank you all for welcoming me to this site. I know I upest some people with comments about land issues I'm sorry I'm just trying to do what I believe is right.

Chief Wakanakan   (Swayson Tribe)
Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

Lise

Alrighty, chief.... you sound sincere enough and you registered so you must be serious. If you're real and sincere then I do apologize for my past statement. Welcome to DS.

If you're not, then I'm sending a virus up your ass pronto.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Moolah!

Hey chief, if I gave you some land would you give me tax free status? [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_big.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]  
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

LondonBoy

Hi Chiefy,

We'll be Blood Brothers aswell......... ;-)
If You Believe In The Will Of God, The Will Of Satan Will Never Destroy Thee.

Chief Running Bull

I am Chief Running Bull and I also have experienced white man taking my tribes land. Ican't take it anymore we must do something about this. Me and my friend Chief Wakanakan are writing to ask you to please help in the fight against the white man.  

P.C.

Ummm, Running Bull....if your buddy calls the internet the 'white man's' net.....why do you think it would be helpful to pose the question to the 'white man', to join in your fight against the 'white man'?

Doesn't seem very productive to me.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Chief Running Bull

Did some white man fight on the side of my people against Custer at Little Bighorn. The white man also fought against French in the French and Indian War. So as you see it can be productive.

Bullshitting Chief

Yes, as our good friend Professor Kambon says it so well : we need to exterminate the white man off the face of the earth.

Mutilated Mind

Chief Running Bull wrote:
I am Chief Running Bull and I also have experienced white man taking my tribes land. Ican't take it anymore we must do something about this. Me and my friend Chief Wakanakan are writing to ask you to please help in the fight against the white man.
---------------------------------------------------------

Don't fight against "the white man". Fight against injustice and ignorance.

"The white man" is just an idea. A social construct.

Mutilated Mind

Lise wrote:
Alrighty, chief.... you sound sincere enough and you registered so you must be serious.
---------------------------------------

Sure, there is a natural law saying that any person registering at an internet forum must be serious. It can't be otherwise.

You can't be serious !

Chief Wakanakan

Greetings,

I'm sorry Chief Running Bull but I do not know who you are. You should register on this site. Anywho I guess every native is flocking to this site to complain. I urge you all to register on this site. It is well worth it. I also must mention that I thank those who welcomed me here, Thanks.

Chief Wakanakan  (Swayson Tribe)
Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

Joe

Listen CW,

I am sick of you blaming the "white man" for your problems! We killed you guys off because you were a problem. You were standing between us and our goal of a great nation. You guys were stuck in the past so we had to whipe you guys out! We were modern aged and you were the past. The past is dead just like your ancestors who by the way I'm living on their land, when the bathroom is occupied I go pee on their land mahahahahahahahahahahahaha

J to the E

TehBorken

Joe wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I am sick of you blaming the "white man" for your problems
<snip>
[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]J to the E[/div] [hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px; font-style: italic;"]
I'm guessing the "E" stands for "Esshole".
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

|