My Land

Started by Cheif Wakanakan, Nov 01 06 09:15

Previous topic - Next topic
|

TehBorken

Cheif Wakanakan wrote:
You all make some good points as well as some bad ones. My issue is that I want the land that my forefathers held.

Ain't gonna happen. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, just that it isn't going to happen.

and I just want to undo all the wrong doings against my people.

Well, you've got a lifetime of work cut out for you. Good luck.

My people were attacked by the white man,

Please, stop with the "white man" shit, okay? White man this, white man that, give it a rest. Like no people of color ever committed an offense against Indians? (Or should I be calling them "red men"?) Like no Indian ever did anything wrong in his or her life to a white person? Stop sucking us off with the false moral high-ground bullshit.

I am trying to free my peoples spirits.
Try doing it without all the empty rhetoric. All you're doing is making yourself look like a reverse-racist.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Cheif Wakanakan

Greetings, I am not a reverse racist, yes my people did things to your people. This wouldnt have happened though if you all had not came over from Europe.

Cheif Wakanakan (Swayson Tribe)

TehBorken

Cheif Wakanakan wrote:
Greetings, I am not a reverse racist,

The hell you aren't. I bet you take offense when people call you "redskin", but you've no problem laying the blame for all your troubles at the feet of the "white men". The f*ck you ain't a racist.

This wouldnt have happened though if you all had not came over from Europe.
Great logic. And that girl wouldn't have been raped if she hadn't been walking down that street.

And I didn't come from Europe, my ancestors fled Russia to avoid being murdered by Cossacks during the Pogroms. Would you have turned us away and let us be slaughtered?

TehBorken

According to your logic, a black person who moves to Alabama and gets lynched, well, it wouldn't have happened if he hadn't gone there.

Chief Wakanakan

Fell free to visit my tribes page at

[A href="http://www.geocities.com/chiefwakanakan/swaysontribe"]http://www.geocities.com/chiefwakanakan/swaysontribe[/A]

Email me,

[A href="mailto:[email protected]"][email protected][/A]

I will try to email all, but lately I have recieved a lot of email because of my cause. I thank you all for your continued support.
Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

P.C.

Chief wrote: This is the internet, yeah the white mans net,

Hmmm...
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

Chief Wakanakan wrote:
Fell free to visit my tribes page at[/div]  [div style="font-style: italic;"][a href="http://www.geocities.com/chiefwakanakan/swaysontribe"]http://www.geocities.com/chiefwakanakan/swaysontribe[/a] [/div]
I'll pass, thanks anyway.

[span style="text-decoration: underline;"][/span][div] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]I thank you all for your continued support.
I could be wrong but I dont think most people here support you.

And thanks for avoiding any meaningful response to the points in my post.    

Chief Wakanakan

Your Welcome,

Actually I will address it, I would accept you so you wouldnt be killed. However the people came over here and killed and pushed us away!

Cheif Wakanakan (Swayson Tribe)
Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

P.C.

All I know, is I never stole anything from anybody. I haven't traced my family roots back to the 1500's, so the possibility exists that one of them might have.  But you'll have to take it up with them.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

Chief Wakanakan wrote:  Actually I will address it, I would accept you so you wouldnt be killed.

That's mighty white of you.

However the people came over here and killed and pushed us away!

Maybe it was your fault for not being as technologically advanced as the invaders. (Hey, it's your logic.)

Chief Wakanakan

You are correct about the tech. part but still the invaders from Europe brought diesases over here.
Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

Russ

Oh Jeebus, he registered.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Chief Wakanakan

Russ wrote:
 Oh Jeebus, he registered.[/DIV]
 Yes I did. I love this website as it is a lot nicer to me then DV. I am in the works setting up web pages as well to help my cause. I am grateful for everyones input here even those who don't agree with me. It all helps me in the end.

Chief Wakanakan (Swayson Tribe)

PS: Registering also helps from people who claim to be me  
Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

TehBorken

Chief Wakanakan wrote:
You are correct about the tech. part but still the invaders from Europe brought diesases over here.

Well then it's your fault for not having enough medical knowledge to prevent the diseases from spreading. (Again, hey- it's your logic!)

TehBorken

Chief Wakanakan wrote:
Russ wrote:
 [div style="font-style: italic;"]Oh Jeebus, he registered.[/div]
 Yes I did. I love this website as it is a lot nicer to me then DV.

Welcome, and I mean that sincerely.

|