My Land

Started by Cheif Wakanakan, Nov 01 06 09:15

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Cheif Wakanakan

I recently got some land back that the white land took but i want more of my peoples land that belongs to me, you celebrate thanksgiving! i call it thanksstealing!

Cheif Wakanakan (Swayson Tribe)

purelife

mi casa es su casa.  si?  

Chief Wakanakan

Hello, Purelife

I do not understand your language, try speaking in english (the white mans language) To tell you what happened, last year Vancover had some of my peoples land, it belonged to a decised tribe memeber and were going to build a mini mall on it, we sued for the land and twenty thousand in damages we were awarded the case and we used the money to but back more land, listen you white people took our land when christopher columbus came over and screwed us, we were here first this is my peoples land and every day i fight to get more of it back and in the end we will win! but im now focusing on some land in northern seattle that we are planning on sueing for but i bet we will fell in the white mans court thanks for replying to my post though,

Chief Wakanakan (Swayson Tribe)

NON!

Cheif Wakanakan wrote:
i call it thanksstealing!

I call it stuff yourself with food, watch 9 hours of football and sleeeeeeeep as the ladies go shopping!

Chief Wakanakan

I admit I do enjoy the holiday with my family but the best part is Dallas Cowboy football! I love the Cowboys even though they always beat the Redskins ( which is deflaming us natives) oh well though its football and it doesnt upset me just like the cleav. indians dont upset me none the less I only hate thanksgiving because of its history and how the white man betrayed us

Gopher

Good Luck, Chief Wakanakan
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Chief Wakanakan

Gopher wrote:
 Good Luck, Chief Wakanakan[/DIV]
 Thanks for your support!

Chief Wakanakan(Swayson Tribe)

Gopher

You're welcome

NON!

Chief Wakanakan wrote:
I admit I do enjoy the holiday with my family but the best part is Dallas Cowboy football! I love the Cowboys even though they always beat the Redskins ( which is deflaming us natives) oh well though its football and it doesnt upset me just like the cleav. indians dont upset me none the less I only hate thanksgiving because of its history and how the white man betrayed us

Chief Wakanakan (Swayson Tribe)[/DIV]
 what about the Chicago Blackhawks? is that offensive?

Lise

Hey look, same sh.....t you pulled when you were at DV. Getting boring, ain't it?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

ummm...ok.  Take care.  

Chief Wakanakan

I do not actually find sports names offensive i was kiddin about the redskins since im a cowcoys fan

purelife

Hello, Purelife

I do not understand your language, try speaking in english (the white mans language)

[/DIV]Je ne suis pas comprend.  Voulez-vous viens encore?  

Gopher

Kannst Du das bitte wiederholen, Purelife - auf Deutsch?

Chief Wakanakan

Doesnt get boring fighting for my peoples land I brought it to DS because the white man over at DV kicked me off because of this causing trouble its not causeing trouble when you fight for what you believe in but LISA glad you rememberd me

|