My Land

Started by Cheif Wakanakan, Nov 01 06 09:15

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Oh gosh, I'm going to pull my hair out with all this sexual connatations and talks.  Aaargghhhh!  FRUSTRATIONS!  ;)  hee hee...

Russ

Ok, my meager francais understood all of that except 'rappele'. Uh, who or what is that.

And does anyone have a link for an online translation site?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

TehBorken

I think Chief Wankalot just needs to get laid.  

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

Chief Wankalot wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Doesnt get boring fighting for my peoples land I brought it to DS because the white man over at DV kicked me off because of this causing trouble its not causeing trouble when you fight for what you believe in but LISA glad you rememberd me[/div]  [/div][div]
 Wow, only 46 words but 11 grammatical or spelling errors. I'm not even going to make mention of the incredibly long run-on sentence that seemed to go on forever and ever....

Here, Chief, let me loan you some periods, commas, and apostrophes (you premature punctuators seem to need a lot of them):

.............................................'''''''''''',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Russ

TehBorken wrote:
I think Chief Wankalot just needs to get laid.  

Drat I thought someone was telling me what that word was. But this is better! This folks is the thread winnah!!

'bless'

purelife

se rapeller means to remember him/her

te repele means remember you.

Cheif Wakanakan

I see there is some anger over my spelling. This is the internet, yeah the white mans net, and I guess you have to spell correctly around here. If my errors upset you do some good for our nation and teach those young kids out there who need teachers. Oh my bad another long run on sentence, my bad. Our this stupid topic is about, is about a man who only wants what is right. I just want you to support natives like me who try to get there land back.

I dont want your commas!

Cheif Wakanakan (Swayson Tribe)  

TehBorken

Cheif Wakanakan wrote:
I see there is some anger over my spelling.

More like disappointment.

This is the internet, yeah the white mans net,

Errr, I think that should have been "man's" net (no apostophe). And it doesn't look very white from here, baby, it looks pretty multi-colored to me.

and I guess you have to spell correctly around here.

Yeah, it's in the [a href="http://www.discoverseattle.net/w3c/"]Terms Of Service[/a]. Sorry.

If my errors upset you do some good for our nation and teach those young kids out there who need teachers.

Hey, I'm teachin' as fast as I can! And that wasn't a run-on sentence.

Our this stupid topic is about, is about a man who only wants what is right.

Our this guy can't make sense of that. But what about the poor downtrodden folks who only want what is left? Are you discriminating against them, my brotha?

I just want you to support natives like me who try to get there land back.

Depends on how much of you want back. I'm thinkin' that wanting it all back is a bit unrealistic, you know?

[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]I dont want your commas!
 The at least take an apostrophe, you missed one there in the word "don't".

P.C.

With all due respect, Chief.....the land claims presently being reviewed shows that 130% of B.C. belongs to First Nations people.  That implies that there is some disagreement even amongst your own, about who owns what.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Oh....and I too remember you from DV.

Russ

Yeah, the best part is that they are a defeated nation and were given reserves, and are being taken care of.

I think these treaties and such are bs. Why am I paying for something that happened before my grandfathers time, for people that even werent around then?

I DO think that we do have a responsibilty to the first nations, but to reintegrate them into society. They are one of many minority special interest groups, but this one has been carried on tax dollars in far too many ways. Yes you deserve cultural and historical recognition, but not to give all rights away, including self government.

But whatever, the government doesnt care what the majority of people want anyway, its all about special interest groups.

Lise

Go stuff your tomahawk, chief. You give the Native Americans a bad rap.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Look Chief.....I have a little bit of problem with anybody, for ANY reason, getting stuck in the 1400's.   I don't have the luxury of claimng property that MY ancestors owned 5 decades ago, let alone what a distant relative owned 5 centuries ago.  I have the utmost respect for anyone who wants to take pride in their culture, heritage and traditions, but I have never had the ability to see where ownership of property has anything to do with that. I'm not saying this is a correct mind set.....but it's my mind set.  Can you enlighten me?

Ahtahkakoop

The land belongs to nobody.

Ahtahkakoop

(Plains Cree)

Cheif Wakanakan

You all make some good points as well as some bad ones. My issue is that I want the land that my forefathers held. The land was unjustly taken from them and I just want to undo all the wrong doings against my people. I do not want all land just the parts that my people grew up on. My people were attacked by the white man, they also were sent to "reservations"; which back then were like concentration camps. I am trying to free my peoples spirits.

Cheif Wakanakan (Swayson Tribe)

|