Favorite Sound?

Started by TehBorken, Feb 28 06 09:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

TehBorken

Along the lines of "favorite word", what's your favorite sound?

I've always liked the sound of ice cubes in a glass. I don't know why, it's just a nice sound.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

I love the sound of breaking open a fresh head of lettuce.  (I know it's odd, but I like it)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

The sound of water running down a stream. That or it's the sound of peeing. * teehee *
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

A cat purring loudly.  So relaxing.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

That's the sound of comfort....and it's a lovely sound.  Ahhh, contentment.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Puuuuurrring....... yes, I've heard a cat purr. It's a really funny sound. Too bad my dog don't purr. The only sound of contentment from him is a frenzy yap whenever he sees me with his food. And that's not relaxing.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

perv

The sound of a girl screaming while I'm f*cking her tight pussy.

kitten

You know, Lise, seeing a dog wagging his tail frantically when you come home is a very comforting sight, even if he can't purr.  You know you are loved unconditionally.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

That's so true, kitten. My dog's a bit psychotic (sic) when he sees us coming home. Barking his nuts off, * grin *... running around like a dog in heat.... well, bless his heart anyways. I'm just grateful he's learnt to bladder control in his excitement.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

perv wrote:

Well, yeah, who wouldn't like that?

Lise

OK, I'm now officially shocked.
Bill Cosby.

Schadenfreude

TehBorken wrote:
perv wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]The sound of a girl screaming while I'm f*cking her tight pussy.

[/SPAN]Well, yeah, who wouldn't like that? [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]
[/SPAN]
Depends on what she's screaming.[/DIV]"Get this pencil dicked perv off me and get me a real man."
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Bet On It

I'm guessing for you that's one of those "imaginary sounds" you've never actually heard.

purelife

I like the sound of the firewood burning in the fireplace.[/DIV]I like the sound the rain makes against the windowpane.[/DIV]I like the sound of laughter, especially kids.[/DIV]I like the sound the wind makes when it makes its way in the trees.[/DIV]I like the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks on the shore.  

TehBorken

purelife wrote:
I like the sound the rain makes against the windowpane.

That's a good one.

Well, I'm outta here for a bit. Catch up with you all later.

|