Favorite Sound?

Started by TehBorken, Feb 28 06 09:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

I tore down the windchimes we had on the back porch, nice for the first few weeks, then it drove me crazy, I could hear them all night long when my window was open.

What ones do you mean can be more nicer? I wouldnt mind having some up but the last ones drove me banana's
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

I took the wind chimes off the back door and hung them on my bedroom lamp.  Now they only make a noise when I turn on the light.  Nice.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

I like the heavier ones that sound a bit heavy... y'know what I mean... not the tinking sound... arh, I don't know how to described it.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I know the ones you mean Lise.  They almost have a low mellow 'pong' sound.  Almost like a church bell.  Love the sound of those.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Yes! That's it. Mellow 'pong'. Those are very soothing.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

[TABLE cellPadding=2 bgColor=#000000 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][img height=356 alt="Redneck Wind Chime" src="http://www.ahajokes.com/cartoon/wind_chime.jpg" width=400][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE].Not like this?

P.C.

THAT'S HILARIOUS Kitten !!!!!  Yes, that would be melodious for sure.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

LOL. Good one, kitten. I wonder if the sound of beer is soothing as well?
Bill Cosby.

kitten

No, but the taste is.  It is necessary to taste repeatedly to get the full impact.

|