Share your Africa cam snapshots

Started by Moolah!, Oct 26 06 02:16

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Moolah!

Look what I received in the mail today. Must've been taken at around the same time Brit_Guy was viewing...

Let's call the one above the "before" pic.

And here're a couple of nice peaceful lions... One of them is even saying cheese for the camera:

Aren't they cute? Awww... [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_wink.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A] Here's another snapshot of the big kitty...

Here our kitty seems to have gotten a bit restless... maybe wants to get some exercise:

And here's the "after" pic  [A onclick="addImg('icon/4.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

Hope you enjoyed the show. Cya next time... [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_cool.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]  
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Lise

Pssst. Raging Poodle. I see only red x.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

49er

Lise wrote:
Pssst. Raging Poodle. I see only red x. [/DIV]
 Right click on red x

Click on properties

Copy URL to address bar

Hit Enter to see pic

Moolah!

Ok, seems we have a hosting problem. Thought I could link from my Google Picasa album as it is publicly accessable... but I guess not.

Thanks to Lise for the heads up, and 49er for the instructions.

Good thing we can edit our posts. I'll correct that message soon.

In the meantime you can access the album I mentioned @

[A href="http://picasaweb.google.com/Raging PoodleTalks"]http://picasaweb.google.com/Raging PoodleTalks[/A]

Eventually I intend to collect all webcam shots there, so it'll be like a back up for this thread.

Let me know if you experience any problems viewing it,

or end up seeing something you were not supposed to see. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_blush.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

P.C.

There are 2 lions on the cam right now.  I'm trying desperately to follow the instructions for a screen capture...BUT IT JUST WON'T WORK *cry*
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

There's a whole heap o lions.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Moolah!

P.C. wrote:
 There are 2 lions on the cam right now.  I'm trying desperately to follow the instructions for a screen capture...BUT IT JUST WON'T WORK *cry*[/DIV]
 It's not difficult at all. I think someone who knows how to do this correctly needs to show you in person, or troubleshoot right there and then and fix if there's a problem of some sort.

You might also want to practice capturing images when it's quiet, so you won't feel rushed to read and understand the instructions while you see animals and want to take snapshots in a hurry before they disappear off the camera.

Lise

Wow. Now that I can see those images..... are those lions eating a buffalo? Eeeoooww.... I mean, good on them. Survival of the fittest, I guess.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Moolah!

I think it's a wild boar.

Or "pork" as EED would call it.

Yum.

[img onclick=smile(this.src) src="http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/confused0067.gif"]

kitten

Wit its horns, it would have to be a water buffalo.  They can't be all that easy to bring down.  They are supposed to be wicked fighters.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Moolah!

I took a closer look, adjusted the brightness on Irfanview, and was able to discern the horns.

Yup, it's a cattle, possibly a water buffalo as suggested by kitten.

One of these in other words  [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_big.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

Moolah!

We don't have these types of ducks around here.

I wonder if they taste the same... [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_sleepy.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

Moolah!

Was someone asking for zebras in my guestbook?

Hmm, and why isn't anyone else contributing...

Brit_Guy

[img height=478 alt=Photobucket src="http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/Brit_Guy/AntelopeFighting.jpg" width=617 hosting="" image="" and="" video="" -=""]

Two Antelope fighting, mabe over a female..

Moolah!

Not just for antelopes... locking horns and banging heads seem to be a favorite passtime there:

^ What are these? They look too thin to be water buffaloes.

|