Share your Africa cam snapshots

Started by Moolah!, Oct 26 06 02:16

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Wow, Raging Poodle! NICE!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Rats.

Lise....can you see my lovely pic from another site?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Moolah!

I accessed your pic separately. I doubt very much there's that much snow in Africa... [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_sleepy.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

P.C.

I misunderstood the excersise.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]  I thought I was just posting pictures of what I've seen. I didn't take that particular picture, but trust me.....I've seen lots of that the last few days.

I'll try to do better next time.

Moolah!

Yes I'm hopeful one day PC will eventually figure out how to capture images off the screen and upload them on here.

But for now, I can only pray... [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_approve.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

Moolah!

Moolah!

[A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_kisses.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

P.C.

OMG......excellent Raging Poodle !!!!

I't WOULD be nice if I could figure it out.  But hey, the computer HAS to do  it's share too.  I can capture the screen.....all looks good, and then I paste it........ black screen. (that's where a little co-operation from my computer would be nice).

I WILL figure it out one day.  In the mean time, nice pics.  Thanks Raging Poodle. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/tiere/k022.gif" border=0]  

Lise

Hey PC. Nope. Can't see your image.

Raging Poodle, am just too lazy to upload pictures. Besides whenever I'm on the African cam, I don't see much animals. I wish I could zoom in and get a nice shot.

Nice pictures. Keep 'em coming, guys.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Moolah!

Lise wrote:
 Hey PC. Nope. Can't see your image.

Raging Poodle, am just too lazy to upload pictures. Besides whenever I'm on the African cam, I don't see much animals. I wish I could zoom in and get a nice shot.

Nice pictures. Keep 'em coming, guys. I think the camera does the zooming automatically.

[/b]

kitten

Thank you so much for posting these pics, Raging Poodle.  You're right, the camera focuses automatically, but catching them at the right moment is harder, unless you have it on all the time.  If I had a clue how to do it I would also post pics from the Africam, but since I don't, I will be happy to admire your posts.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

Raging Poodle rocks! Yes, thanks for the image update. I keep missing these darn animals and don't have the time nor energy to sit and wait for cute little buffalo to grace my screen. The last time I looked were a bunch of baboons hankypanky and believe me it wasn't a pretty sight. At least it was short.
Bill Cosby.

Moolah!

These pics are sent to me via email as my bandwidth doesn't allow me to access the cam. That's why I want others to join in the sharing.

There's no need to keep it on all the time, or stand by and watch 24/7.

I understand there's more traffic around sunrise or sunset, but even at night there're all sorts of animals coming by for a drink. (The cam is night vision capable I think - 1-2 pics I posted before appear to have been taken at night.)

Kitten, check out my dialogue with P.C. in the first 2 pages. There're instructions there on how to capture and post these types of images on DS.

I'm still trying to figure out if that big headed animal in the second pic is a wild boar or rhino.

And speaking of baboons...

I think this is the same as the big headed one, but looks smaller:

Brit_Guy

When you try and save a screenshot and it turns out black
Try the following...

* Open Window Media Player
    * Then go to Tools | Options
    * In Options, select the Performance Tab
    * Way below you click on the Advanced Button
    * Uncheck "Use Overlays'
    * Click Ok
    * And you are ready.

http://www.quickonlinetips.com/archives/2005/03/capture-images-from-windows-media-player/

This works for Media Player 11

[img style="width: 612px; height: 397px;" src="http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/Brit_Guy/lion2.jpg" alt="Photobucket" -="" video="" and="" image="" hosting=""]

Lion Sleeping after a hard day hunting.

Lise

Typical male lion. Typical male anything.
Bill Cosby.

|