I have been banned at DV WTF

Started by some guy, Oct 21 06 10:16

Previous topic - Next topic

some guy

I really don't know why i have been banned. I cant post there at all. And i don't even know what i did. What bullshit!

TehBorken

some guy wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I really don't know why i have been banned. I cant post there at all. And i don't even know what i did. What bullshit![/div]
 Welcome to our world, lol.
You probably didn't "do" anything, you may have just been caught up in one of their ongoing mindless purges. Or some moderator may have secretly decided to screw with you for reasons unknown.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Odd that you've been banned, some guy. I didn't think your comments warranted any bannings. Oh well. Que sera sera.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

um, never mind

[TABLE id=Table2 style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=10 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=whitesmoke] [TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" vAlign=top align=left]some guy[/TD] [TD colSpan=2][img title="" height=15 alt="" hspace=3 src="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/icon_posticon.gif" width=15 border=0][FONT size=1]Posted - 10/21/2006 10:28:17 PM[/FONT]  [HR noShade SIZE=1] ok never mind.. I couldn't post for like 10 minutes.  And i was wondering why the hell they woul ban..  Ok it all good.. Nothing to see here people carry on. [/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

Gopher

Congratulations. The same applies to almost all the worthy people here. Treat it as a mark of distinction.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

BannedjectoR

I was banned fromt here too along with lots of  us here, they ban ppl out of jealousy.

Notice how many less f*ck heads are in here rather than at DV?

its nice and peaceful in this forum.

LondonBoy

I agree......DS is much more agreeable. At DV, I have " Thread Shadows " covertly following me all over the place hoping to blast me into orbit and shame me.....

My Chinese mentor, and may God Rest His Soul In Peace once told me.....

" If you live the life as a Hawk bird......You will not die the life as a Turkey bird "

And if ever a time cometh, gather your soul, and carry on where you left off.

Time is a great healer.............

My Mentor........

My Life.......                        
If You Believe In The Will Of God, The Will Of Satan Will Never Destroy Thee.

Trollio

[span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 0); font-style: italic;"] some guy wrote:[/span][br style="color: rgb(128, 0, 0); font-style: italic;"][span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 0); font-style: italic;"]I have been banned at DV WTF[/span]

Hasn't everyone? It's easy to get back in, but it's just not worth the effort.

A few months ago, I think they allowed a couple of people to have a hand in the moderating over there who never should have been given that responsibility, and that ruined it for good. But then again I haven't looked over there in a long time. Without the chaos, that place is a yawn.
one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu