Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 sucks

Started by Sportsdude, Oct 20 06 02:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

makes everything weird. The text is hard to read, they made it bluryish. Like I need glasses or something. pathetic.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I hate it too.  It will take lots of time getting used to this.  I wonder if this could be undone!

Lise

Maybe that's why you need to resort to a flat panel. I think that's probably why they make it so in the first place.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Flat panel monitor?  I've got one at work and yup, very blurry.  

There's no turning back...

Lise

Well, only other explaination is that they really wanna piss you off VERY BADLY.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

The answer?
Click here to get  [a href="http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/"][font style="background-color: rgb(17, 17, 17); color: rgb(255, 255, 64);" size="7"]FireFox[/font][/a]

[div style="text-align: left;"]

[/div]    
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sportsdude

I tried firefox and they had the same problem with text as well. But essentially now 7.0 and firefox look the same.

And to answer lise I use a laptop so its flat screen.

TehBorken

Sportsdude wrote:
I tried firefox and they had the same problem with text as well.

Then chances are it's your computer, not the software.

kingy

firefox 2 is soon to be released if it hasnt already.

Sportsdude

what sucks is I can't see Teh Space Needle! Teh Borken's masterpiece does not show up on meh computer.

kitten

I've been waiting, but I haven't seen it either.  I installed Firefox today just so I could look at it.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

TehBorken

kitten wrote:
I've been waiting, but I haven't seen it either.  I installed Firefox today just so I could look at it.

It's weird, I can see it fine in Firefox but it just won't show in IE.  Can you see this: [img]/favicon.ico"]  <--

For FF users, try CTRL-SHIFT-R to reload the page and style sheet. Damn if I can figure out why it won't appear in IE....

kitten

I can see it just fine here.  But Firefox just has the line of favourites running across the top with no icons.  I'll try to delete and reload later on and see if that does the trick.  I will let you know if it works.

TehBorken

That goddamn f*cking Microsnot Internet Exploder sucks diseased monkey cocks. Damn if I can get it to show in IE.    

kitten

It works!  It shows up beautifully on Firefox.