Weird !!!

Started by P.C., Oct 20 06 07:08

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

These supernatural things don't impress me much. I envy the author the time taken to work it up.
  [BLOCKQUOTE type="cite"][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="WORD-SPACING: 0px; FONT: 14px Helvetica; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); TEXT-INDENT: 0px; WHITE-SPACE: normal; LETTER-SPACING: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; border-spacing: 0px 0px; khtml-text-decorations-in-effect: none; apple-text-size-adjust: auto; orphans: 2; widows: 2"][FONT size=2] [DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][FONT size=2] 9/11 [/FONT][/SPAN]  [DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][FONT size=2] Have you ever seen this? It's very creepy! [/FONT][/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][FONT size=2]IF YOU'RE A CRITICAL PERSON STILL READ ON AS IT'S ACTUALLY VERY[/FONT][/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][FONT size=2] INTERESTING!! This is actually really freaky!![/FONT][/SPAN][BR style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][/DIV]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "](mainly the end part, but read it all first) [/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "] 1)  New York City has 11 letters[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "]2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "]3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "]4) George W Bush has 11 letters.[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "] This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "]1) New York is the 11th state.[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "]2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight No. 11.[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "]3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. [/SPAN][BR style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "]9 + 2 = 11[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "]4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 )passengers -- 6+5 = 11[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "]5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known -- 9 + 1+ 1 = 11[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "]6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911 -- 9  + 1 + 1 = 11  Sheer coincidence..?![/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "] Read on and make up your own mind:[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "]1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked )planes was 254 -- 2 + 5 + 4 = 11. [/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "]2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year --again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11. [/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "]3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004 -- 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "]4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin)Towers incident. [/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "]Now this is where things get totally eerie: Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][FONT size=3]OK....this is the weird part[/FONT][/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "] Open Microsoft Word and do the following:[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "] 1. Type in capitals Q33 NY.[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "]This is the flight number of the first plane to  hit one of the Twin Towers[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "] 2. Highlight the Q33NY.[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "] 3. Change the font size to 48.[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "] 4. Change the actual font to "WINGDINGS"[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "] [DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][/SPAN][/DIV][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "]  [/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "] [DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "] Makes ya think?????[/SPAN][/DIV][/DIV][/FONT][/SPAN][/BLOCKQUOTE]

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

That's it!!! I'll NEVER pick the number 11 on my lottery ever again.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

It's a little bizarre for sure.

LondonBoy

Every event may have been planned a decade and a year ago since it's execution. Therefore, some parts of the world then cry " The War On Terror "..........

Your thoughts excite me from a political point of view PC.................    
If You Believe In The Will Of God, The Will Of Satan Will Never Destroy Thee.

P.C.

It excites me that you're excited. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d074.gif" border=0]

What do you make of that?  I know for the most part it seems like nonsense, but could it mean anything?  

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Well, most of me says 'I doubt it' too, but that Q33NY is just too uncanny.

CK

Know what else, have you ever seen the twin towers before 911? What number do they look like standing side by side??

[FONT size=1]I am scared now...hold me??[/FONT]

Gopher

Enlighten me!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

CK

Gopher wrote:
Enlighten me![/DIV]
 ...yeah..umm..I was kind of hoping P.C. was gonna hold me...

Sportsdude

eh, I just have erased that day from my memory to be honest. Don't think about it. Mainly think about the consquences of that day though since its on the news 24/7.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

CK wrote:   ...yeah..umm..I was kind of hoping P.C. was gonna hold me..

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d038.gif" border=0]  [/DIV]

CK

I felt I was the last person in the world that found out about it. I was in Sacramento at a friends house that morning. We were just getting ready to head back to the Bay area. CD's on the stereo, no tv or radio. Get in the car, playing CD's all the way to the Bay Area. We had to stop right in SF to pick up another friend...but it was eerily quiet...the city looked like it was Sunday, not Tuesday...after we picked up our buddy, he looked like a ghost, we just commented, "wow! SF is a mellow town hey?". We got a dirty look.  

CK

P.C. wrote:
  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d038.gif[/img]  

thanks![/DIV]

TehBorken

CK wrote:
I felt I was the last person in the world that found out about it. I was in Sacramento at a friends house that morning.

I was working at Boeing in Renton WA that morning....it took our team about 30 seconds to realize that Uncle B was gonna take a huge hit on this one. And that's exactly what happened.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.