Hello

Started by LondonBoy1, Oct 18 06 03:42

Previous topic - Next topic

LondonBoy1

Hello Everyone

My name is LondonBoy. You all don't know me. I'm new to all this forum thing. Hi Tenkani, Raging Poodle, Purelife, Lise and Kits. I hope that we can all be friends in a civilised enviro...enviro....environme...in a place such as this. I am a nice boy...really. I never swear, always on time and the ladies love me. I shall just enjoy myself in a civilised way on DS. Anyway, I look forward in forumming with you all. Master Admin............how are ya !!  

purelife

Hey LondonBoy!  I've seen your name around on DV.

So, how well do you think you can blow?  Oh my, have I got a job for you if you can!  ;)

curses

thar she blows again!  

purelife

That's right curses.  Log in and bless me, will ya!  ;)

tenkani

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Your fame has preceded you. Word of your extraordinary battles have been heard around many DS campfires. Legend has it you once shot a man just for posting too loud!    

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

TehBorken

tenkani wrote:
Legend has it you once shot a man just for posting too loud!    

[font style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0);" size="7"]LOL!!!!!![/font]
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

LondonBoy1

Hi Guys.....loving this site already..........nice and sweet.......very civil..........I shall not dissapoint.........

Does anyone know how to contact admin..........I got my email addy mixed up..........I ain't sort of registered yet ???  

TehBorken

LondonBoy1 wrote:[div style="font-style: italic;"]Does anyone know how to contact admin..........I got my email addy mixed up..........I ain't sort of registered yet ???[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"][/div]
The admin is a huge jerk, but if you PM him he'll respond.

LondonBoy1

TehBorken........how are you my friend ??  

purelife

The Admin is Teh Borken.  You could just post it up here or send him a Private Message.[/DIV]

LondonBoy1

Tenkani........posting too loud........got to defend one's honour against potential troublemakers on DV.......

TehBorken

LondonBoy1 wrote:
TehBorken........how are you my friend ??

Lol, I'm fine. PM me with the email address you want to change and I'll do it. (You might also be able to do it through your settings panel.)

Err, you'll have to register first, though.

LondonBoy1

TehBorken..........my email addy is :

[A href="mailto:[email protected]"][email protected][/A]

the other one I sent, I got rid of lately.........so no confirmation for that one from DS.....

Cheers...........

LondonBoy1

Actually, I registerd with the old email addy. Do I have to register again with the email address that I have given ??

TehBorken

Okay, you're all set. Your account is activated and you should be able to log in. Your account has the new email address.