Lol, robot attack

Started by TehBorken, Oct 16 06 05:47

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Remember those a**hole FAX-spammers that kept sending their worthless crap to my FAX machine?

Welll....my son has this electronic ray gun toy that makes a variety of really annoying space shooting noises. And it's loud.

Guess where I'm going with this, lol.  

We called the [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]f*cking FAX-spammers[/span] nice folks at "CSI Insurance" and when they answered we fired the gun right into the phone while screaming "[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255); background-color: rgb(128, 255, 0);"]Ahhh! ROBOTS ARE ATTACKING US!!!" AHHH!! HELP US!!![/span]" at the top of our lungs. My son loved it, lol.

It turns out they don't cover "robot attacks". (We called several times and did this just to make sure.) I ask you- what kind of a crap-ass "insurance company" doesn't cover robot attacks?

I think we'll call them again a few more times just to make sure that they really, truly don't cover robot attacks.

NOTE: Don't try this at home, kids. Unless like, you're like, bored or something. Then it would be okay.

Tomorrow I think we'll call and see if they know how to get blood stains out of carpet. Really big blood stains.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

kingy

umm...caller id???

TehBorken

kingy wrote:
umm...caller id???

They can run caller ID all they want- they're in [a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyprus"]Cypress[/a], so I don't think it's going to be an issue.  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.