What If........

Started by TehBorken, Oct 13 06 03:18

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

What if aliens landed on Earth, and no one noticed?

This funny animation is called [a href="http://www.smugglersite.com/mov/stylewar_inthisworld.mov"][em]In This World[/em][/a].  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Mutilated Mind

According to theory they would just fade away, like the trolls they are.

Now let's see in practice...

Thread Cop

"What if aliens landed on Earth, and no one noticed?"

That would be very depressing, since NASA has spent a lot of time, effort and also astronauts that lost their lives due to the malfunctioning of the spacecraft like the Apollo 13 searching for life.  But one thing is for sure...we're not going anywhere we're stuck here, unless there are space ships that could reach beyond the speed of light There are millions of galaxies and we are in one galaxy and it would take us like...ummmm i don't know, but lot of time just to get to mars...  

kitten

With today's capabilities, I think it has been estimated at around six months to reach Mars.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Thread Cop

Kitten: But still it's a long time.
If it takes 6 months to reach there, imagine how long it would take to actually search the planet or build a colony.
Anyway you have a wonderful day.... bye..  

kitten

It is a long time, Thread Cop, but I'd sure like to see it happen in my lifetime.  *They better hurry up!*

Russ

Isnt that their objective? To have a manned mission to mars by 2014 as well as a manned permanent moon base? Wasnt that the Bush claim to rego to the moon again?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

I don't think he will be around, or at least in power, by the time they get it going, but it is an exciting concept.

Russ

Hope not anyhow, kitten.

kitten

If he is, is it possible to commit a complete country for mental assessment?[img onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " style="BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef" onclick="InsertImage('/forums/richedit/smileys/Teasing/12.gif');" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Teasing/12.gif" align=absMiddle]

Russ

If you want to read something funny, and about a mental assesment. Look at that Verizon Thread that I did about not getting the difference between .002 dollars and .002 cents. I thought it would be dumb, but I got hooked and read the whole thing!

I didnt get much done today I admit.

kitten

I'll check it out later.  I'm curious about it but if it is a long one, it may take a bit of time.  

Russ

Its about 10-15 minutes. Kinda long but you'll be laughing!

kitten

Sounds good.  Maybe when I have something to eat.  I always like to read while I'm eating.

Russ

Myself as well... but I get into trouble when Im with other people.. and you can only read the menu so many times until it looks conspicuous!