Live Africa Cam

Started by TehBorken, Oct 12 06 11:23

Previous topic - Next topic
|

TehBorken

Lise wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Something flew across the screen. A bug? It's still night time.[/div][div style="font-style: italic;"]What time do you guys view this thing? Is it always night time on the web?[/div]
 There are a lot of bugs that are visible at night (when it's in infra-red mode) that look like ghostly trails. There is some overlap of the daylight hours. I look at it whenever I remember to, here and there during the day or evening.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

I was viewing it not too long ago and jaysu, the camera moved! From left to right. Who controls this thing anyways?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Poop

I see nuttin.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

I didn't see anything until about 10 o'clock last night, but the interesting stuff didn't start until they started gathering around the water around 11:20.  Possibly there is still good viewing early in the morning around 6 AM.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

its never been able to work for me.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I've had it on several times, and have seen nothing.  Now I can't even get it to come on.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a025.gif" border=0]  

P.C.

OMG OMG OMG.....I got it, and there's a whole herd of something or other there.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
OMG OMG OMG.....I got it, and there's a whole herd of something or other there.

I see 'em, some kind of horse or donkey or something.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

kitten

It's on long focus, but it's about the right time for the zebras.  

P.C.

There was a whole whack of them....but by the time I finished posting, they were all walking away.

I'm thrilled I got to see them !!!!!!!!

Sportsdude

Does it take forever to load, because I've got DSL Cable and its taking forever.

kitten

I found it took a while, but I think it's well worth the wait.  The sounds alone make it worthwhile, and  the camera seems to close in when there is activity.  

P.C.

I had a heck of a time with it tonight, Sportsdude.  I tried it about a dozen times before it opened.  

Sportsdude

its half way loaded.

P.C.

Hi Kitten and TehBorken [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]  

|