Live Africa Cam

Started by TehBorken, Oct 12 06 11:23

Previous topic - Next topic
|

TehBorken

[pre id="line14"][span class="attribute-value"]Very cool. One in a while you'll see birds and zebras.

[font style="font-weight: bold;" size="4"][a href="http://live.wildlife.wavelit.net/451OK"]http://live.wildlife.wavelit.net/451OK[/a][/font][/span][/pre]    
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Moolah!

Link isn't available.

Were the birds or zebras at least a bit scrawny? [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_approve.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

kitten

I got "Windows cannot connect to server" when I tried.  Looks like it would be interesting.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

TehBorken

Dang, it's down at the moment. I was watching it ast night and it was pretty cool- you could hear the birds chirping away like mad and flying around the pond. It'll probably be back up later.

kingy

works now. looks like a lake, but no animals yet. middle of the night there perhaps.

Mutilated Mind

It's not down, that's what they are telling you.
It's the animals who are refusing to get on the stage.
They are tired of working overtime without adequate pay.

Mutilated Mind

kingy wrote:
works now. looks like a lake, but no animals yet. middle of the night there perhaps.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plenty of animals go drink at night.

Moolah!

Where're the starving kids with flies buzzing around their heads?
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Lise

OH WOW.... I see....... NOTHING. Zippo. No animals. Where are the lions?????
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

I've just been watching a large herd of zebras, as well as several deer and a few birds.  One of the zebras looked as though she was very advanced in pregnancy, and she got separated from the herd.  The camera shifted away and I'm wondering what happened to her.  I guess that later in the evening is the best time to watch.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

TehBorken

I've seen a bunch of large birds rummaging around in the pond and once the cam operator zoomed in on some kind of giant pig or baby rhino that was way off in the background. Last night we saw some kind of dog/jackal/wolf prowling around the pond.

Mutilated Mind

Windows Media Player opens but for some reason I don't get anything...
This address
http://www.wavelit.com/?ch=Wildlife&sh=africam
works with Internet Explorer but I get only sound - which is nonetheless fascinating ... I minimized the browser and keep the sound as a nice background...  :)

Does anyone know why it doesn't work ?

TehBorken

Wow, right now there are elepahnts roaming around and the cam operator is following them. Way cool.

Update: The elephant is drinking and giving him/herself a bath, very interesting to watch

Update: It's ambling off into the distance after having a snack. Going, going, gone.

Lise

Something flew across the screen. A bug? It's still night time.

What time do you guys view this thing? Is it always night time on the web?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

A blind spider may well think so.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|