Live Africa Cam

Started by TehBorken, Oct 12 06 11:23

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Herd of zebras coming in now for a drink.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

An elephant!! OMGOMGOMG.... can't believe the last time I got this excited.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

What? Forgotten the birth already?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

Teeeehhheee..... ah yes, well... there's that.

Hope you don't mind me sharing this on DV, TB. I think it's so cool, it should be shared with the rest of the folks there.

And also helps to add your site link there too.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

They were followed by a small herd of zebraa, who then scattered at a gallop when two elephants showed up.  I'm absolutely hooked on this.  I was up until after midnight watching.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

still haven't been able to see the site!
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

TehBorken

Lise wrote:  [div style="font-style: italic;"]Hope you don't mind me sharing this on DV, TB. I think it's so cool, it should be shared with the rest of the folks there.[/div]
Not at all, please feel free. I think it's definitely worth sharing.

And also helps to add your site link there too.

That's always nice too.  

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Sportsdude wrote:
still haven't been able to see the site![/DIV]
 Dang, SD. You're missing out! Poor thing you. *pats SD on the head*
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

AWESOME I GOT IT TO WORK!!!

Lise

Yaaaaa!! Happy for you, SD. Join in the fun.

Now why is it that whenever I view this thing, I heard that blasted jungle song... y'know... the one with 'where the lion sleeps tonight....'
Bill Cosby.

Lise

WTH? Saw a blinking light across the screen near the trees and bushes.

UFO?!?!?!??!

Argh. Man, am addicted to this site already. Damn you, TB!!!
Bill Cosby.

kingy

did anyone here ever watch that eagle cam this spring. i was addicted to that.

Lise

That eagle cam? Oh yeah, I remember that. Way back when it was really popular and the entire world was waiting for the eggs to hatched. Too bad it never did.

[A href="http://forum.hancockhouse.com/staticpages/index.php/20060323091954727"][FONT size=1]http://forum.hancockhouse.com/staticpages/index.php/20060323091954727[/FONT][/A]

There was one about a panda.... can't remember the link. Panda gave birth or something like that.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

yeah the panda cam then the panda mom sat on that little guy and squished it. Pandas are the only animal/human where the babies are fugly, in my opinion.

TehBorken

Lise wrote:Argh. Man, am addicted to this site already. Damn you, TB!!!
 Lol, my work here is done.

The official motto of DS: "Reducing American Worker Productivity For More That 1/10th Of  A Decade."
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

|