Live Africa Cam

Started by TehBorken, Oct 12 06 11:23

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Moolah!

People who visit the site regularly already know the URL or have it bookmarked, so they don't need this thread.

Worse comes to worse, they can always search for it.

If anyone wants to contribute to any of the currently sticky threads, they can just bring them up.

There's no good reason for them to remain pinned. They're no important than other threads.

Add 3-4 more frivilous stickies like those and we'll be scrolling down 2-3 times to get to other threads, just like it was with the lunch and z fx threads. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_shy.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

Is DS trying to emulate the dysfunctional ways of DV?
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Russ

DV has sticky threads?

I never remember seeing that, I remember seeing half a page of the Lunch, or Dragons (whatever it was) thread
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Well, if this is annoying to others, I bow out.  I like it, but I didn't realize it was such a nuisance to others.  

Nuff said.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Go ahead and enjoy it,  P.C..  It's how you feel that counts.  I enjoy it too, and I have no apologies to make for liking it.  I still thank TehBorken for locating  this live cam in the first place.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

Russ wrote:
DV has sticky threads?

I never remember seeing that, I remember seeing half a page of the Lunch, or Dragons (whatever it was) thread[/DIV]
     Russ, my boy! You were there? Wow. And hey! My Dragon Thread wasn't that sticky, was it??
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

I always enjoyed your Dragon thread.  You posted some great pictures, Lise.

Lise

Thanks, kitten.

Boy. It's quiet........................the watering hole has more visitors than DS.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

There is an echo in here now that TehBorken is away.

Russ

Russ wrote:
DV has sticky threads?

I never remember seeing that, I remember seeing half a page of the Lunch, or Dragons (whatever it was) thread[/DIV]Lise wrote:
   Russ, my boy! You were there? Wow. And hey! My Dragon Thread wasn't that sticky, was it??

Yeah I was there Lise.. I remember a few of you regulars from there. I found DV when I was google searching for a place to buy Lucozade in Vancouver to take back to China for a guy from the UK, Lucozade seems to be a very popular energy drink over there. After that I kept posting to it for about a year, from the hotel in China even. I posted to the lunch and dragon threads numerously, but no one ever really talked to me, wah!

I gave up on DV after a while cause the trolls took it over and it seemed to self destruct, so I went elsewhere. On a whim I went back there a while ago and saw something about the initials DV adn DS in a thread, google search and walla! here I be.

I remember the lunch thread, the dragon thread (pictures really) and there was one more that was deleted for some reason.  

I always wondered what happened to some of the regulars like:

jeffbc,kits,jing jing, orca etc

Lise

No one answered you? Oh my. Sorry about that. Wonder what pseudo names you were under? No, sssh. Don't tell.

Jing Jing - don't know. I totally miss her. I miss her wit, her sexiness and everything.

Orca - still lurks around DV although not as often. She comes here from time to time.

tenkani - o great sensai visits but his voice is silent these days. I'm hopeful he'll make an appearance soon.

I don't know what happened to the others. DV is totally going down the toilet. Nothing good there these days. You only need one idiot to bring a good thread down.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

What happened to Nanaimo Girl and Dashphire?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Maybe they got bored and left?

Lise

Don't know those names, Gophie.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

They were on DV about a year ago
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

I remember the second name Gopher, not the other one.

Since I posted I have noticed a few old names on DV. Didnt realize raerae was still around.

|